THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

also recent posite wears from yesterday morning and afternoon

yeah I got them for a customer. they are very nice, I will most likely get myself a pair down the road, just that retail price tag
sick.gif
I feel you man, it was a pretty hefty retail.

I was worried what I would do if I striked out because retail was already a lot
laugh.gif

what's the advantage of foamposite and what's the best one currently out there?
Basiclly Foamposite forms to your foot, for a more a comfortable/ unique fit. Best colorways? Thats at your discretion, but in my opinion 2007 and prior had the best colorways...

what's the advantage of foamposite and what's the best one currently out there?
Other than the durability of the foamposite material there is absolutely no advantage

The shoe is supremely outdated from a tech/performance standpoint

Most people who wear foams do so almost completely for its styling

for styling? i don't even think they look nice honestly.

The LeBron X or the Kobe VIII looks better anything 

for styling? i don't even think they look nice honestly.[sup]1[/sup]

The LeBron X or the Kobe VIII looks better anything [sup]2[/sup]
[sup]1 [/sup]Then your probably in the wrong thread

[sup]2 [/sup]Seeing as the Foam 1 design is close to 20yrs old its likely Nike wouldve designed better looking and more advanced shoes

Again, the allure of the Foamposite for people who DO like them is almost completely for the styling and the added benefit of them being near bulletproof

If you dont like the way they look, theres really no advantage to speak of (See point [sup]1[/sup])

Last edited:
Ended up scooping the last pair of solar pros from a local footlocker near me.

Two steps out the door and a few guys started telling me they'll buy my pair off me. Straight up told them they're not for sale but after turning them down a handful of times buddy eventually offered $600 at which point I said **** it. They're nice but not worth that much to me.

Funniest thing about it was his girlfriend was translating the whole time and the only word I understood from him was yeezy. :rofl:

Ended up scooping the last pair of solar pros from a local footlocker near me.

Two steps out the door and a few guys started telling me they'll buy my pair off me. Straight up told them they're not for sale but after turning them down a handful of times buddy eventually offered $600 at which point I said **** it. They're nice but not worth that much to me.

Funniest thing about it was his girlfriend was translating the whole time and the only word I understood from him was yeezy. :rofl:

600? I wouldve been dancing in the streets if I got that type of price :lol:

Back
Top Bottom