THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

He should've put them up while foams were at their peek.

Cats ain't really checkin for foams like they once were......only the true foam heads, which doesn't seem to be many.
agreed. foams aint where they once were and people aint paying as much for them as they once were.

I think he's gonna let SoleSupremacy try and sell a good bit of them. Not 100% sure, but we will see

I'm sure he will want top dollar for them, he pays top dollar for them to make sure he gets his pair at early prices and not resell

So apparently this is the 2015 Copper foamposite. This is horrible. Ribs are worse than the 2010 eggplants

Just got to Korea and had my internet finally set up. I was able to check out some spots right off base, a lady has a pair of Galaxys 10.5 but wants $1500 for them smh. She also has a lot of different colors of foams, of course Js and all, I even seen the WTLXIs in her store. Being in a different country and seeing all of the stuff that hasn't dropped in the states is something ill have to get use to. But i will try and snap some pictures for y'all today

Back
Top Bottom