THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Here's some PS's I did, not sure on the right hue of navy and with different shoes used as the OG picture they came out different along with differentcolor combos

^blue with black sole
smokin.gif

Pros at the bottom pretty clean also.

Try and get the Navy to be like the Purples if you can with that shiny/pcolor change look to them

either way they look hot. Black soles should have a white swoosh on the toe though
grin.gif

^^^ YES , that Blue on Black soles are DOPE .... I would cop that for sure ... NICE man.

Some European canvas like joints. Never really knew they're official name or anything like that though. Sorry for the ninjahood like pics. Any insight isappreciated, Thanks
5lursw.jpg
1j6q9c.jpg
2e68she.jpg

^^^ehhh, look nice but IMO defeats the purpose of Posites. besides looks, I like posites because of durability.

Would be nice to have in the collection though.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Here's some PS's I did, not sure on the right hue of navy and with different shoes used as the OG picture they came out different along with different color combos

pimp.gif
i like these a lot.... good job...

Those Euro. silvers on the previous page are faaaar more durable than the GR silver... as they never chipped and yellowed. Been a while since I've seenthen, nice.

them navy blue joints up looking sick, the black should be navy blue also but in suede and navy blue bottom.

seeing all these varsity purple foams with icey bottoms. mmmm.

but i still think royals had icier bottoms, just a lil contribution.
happy.gif

i36h4n.jpg

*cough* ds size 11 *cough*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

since we posting photoshops.

i posted these in the pickup thread last year on april fools day with a fake ebay link that lead to a rick roll. even then i still got a ton of PM's frompeople asking to buy them off me. as well as a lot of angry responses when i told them it was an april fools joke.
laugh.gif
joints still look
pimp.gif
though...
435255b424653d182f21193b3f44749f190f62f.jpg

Originally Posted by jae oh en

since we posting photoshops.

i posted these in the pickup thread last year on april fools day with a fake ebay link that lead to a rick roll. even then i still got a ton of PM's from people asking to buy them off me. as well as a lot of angry responses when i told them it was an april fools joke.
laugh.gif
joints still look
pimp.gif
though...
435255b424653d182f21193b3f44749f190f62f.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif

^jaeohen i remember that!! hahaha, i was goin under MrinfamouZ back then (my 3rd name, this is my 4th
smh.gif
)

those would have been so sexy...

name change is NOW.....

OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Can someone please post pics of them wearing Flightposite Eggplants....Preferably with jeans.

yo so what does it take to be in "Team Posite" cuz i got a couple do i just have to post pics? lol

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Here's some PS's I did, not sure on the right hue of navy and with different shoes used as the OG picture they came out different along with different color combos
those PS's are
pimp.gif
^^^^ this one is my favorite tho!! canu try doing that with a foam one?

dope EU silvers on the last page, i remember i was going ape-poop back in the day trying to get a pair.....then the silvers came out over here but they were"different"
ohwell.gif

yo so what does it take to be in "Team Posite" cuz i got a couple do i just have to post pics? lol

Team Posite: is there an actual "method"?!.......people just started throwing the sig down
laugh.gif

i guess post pics of what u have and why you like posites.
grin.gif

got my purps on today....pics later....

eek.gif
that PS of the white navy is pure crack....

Mayhem, that first pic is DOPE!!!

Back
Top Bottom