THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Really wish I had a pair of the jkidd flights word up...

Finally got around to snappin a pic of my posites today...

well damn
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i got my black foams that were worn 1 time for 100 shipped over a year ago. now they go for above retail DS its just because foams are the new SB dunks.

Neverwearthem,

I dont know if you still lookin for the silver flights, but theyre still up on nike.com in bigger sizes (10 and up I think) for 139.99, and there was a extra20 % off clearance coupon, plus a stackable free shippin joint that brings em to 111.99 shipped (what I paid for mine)...

Food for thought for anybody lookin for a pair...

you dont know how much i appreciate that. ^^^ i actually got $113.47 left on my nike gift card. Your very Appreciated my dude. hopefuly they got them in stock.

another pic btw. 4 out of 10 pairs of ZL IVs.

foam right
grin.gif

vencb5.jpg

^^thanks...

damn man, you dont play on having that extra pair(s) on ice....

No problem my dude...I just saw them on ndc again and it looks like they might have your size...
Just hope that 20 off clearance joint is still floatin around...

I know you have a propensity for finding blue penny foams, so just let me know if you come across a DS sz 8 and we'll call it even...
laugh.gif

Yo im seeing alot of Foam collections.. i need 2 add my part holla

Sherlock i finally ordered the YI's trying 2 be like you man...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
a lil fade NIKES
sick.gif

Those All-Star Lites are Fire...

Foam Lites seem to be slept on...dudes will be mad in the future for passing.

i honestly love foam shoes... since way back then....
but looking at the lites... i just cant seem to like the design. the design is just not cutting it for me.
but those nates.... the color is what made that shoe.

Nice stuff Fresh. And do you. We're all our own individuals. Just with similar taste. ')

But you are biting off me with the cable remote LOL!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

i honestly love foam shoes... since way back then....
but looking at the lites... i just cant seem to like the design. the design is just not cutting it for me.
but those nates.... the color is what made that shoe.
i felt the same way about those ultra posite.. i hate look of those shoes..

but foam lites just like S dubl said, people are sleeping on these shoes...
pimp.gif
happy.gif

LOL sherlock funny dude... and my bad about bitting.. LOL
laugh.gif

I'll probably pick up a pair of Faom Lites after I get a few of these releases out of the way. Recession FTL.
mad.gif

unds'd these today to go out and about....
2wobmub.jpg

came home with these...too bad they're too small
frown.gif

2z4iz2p.jpg

TEAM POSITE!!

I am in the process of buying used royal foams. im a 10.5 but am getting an 11. how would the fit feel because there used?? I wouldguess just right...right???

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

TEAM POSITE!!

I am in the process of buying used royal foams. im a 10.5 but am getting an 11. how would the fit feel because there used?? I would guess just right...right???
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I would say yeah. I am the same way with most kix.... but foamposite's i'm a half sz bigger.

recent pick up

Originally Posted by never wear them

nice pick up. im paypal ready. lmk.... im serious btw

they an 11.5 DS i am an 11. Im holding on to them as collateral for when the HOH pearls drop(if they do) for an 11.
wish me luck.

my newest addition

my small collection of posites...i need the gold flightposites and royal foamposites asap

Back
Top Bottom