THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

check nordstrom rack if there's on by you
nerd.gif
wink.gif

foamlites are definitely underrated.love my stats and yi's.i missed out on an auction for sz 12 b grade east all stars.they ended up ending at $94shipped
mad.gif

sup again familia, i didnt went trough all the pages so if these has been posted already, my bad then, but imo these kicks are always nice to see so..... NOTMY PICS.

......FeNyX.......

thats an interesting detail. kinda glad they left it off though cuz it looks pretty bad from a distance.

Man, I'm 17 and I've only got my Eggplant Foams
laugh.gif

You're making me look bad. I need to pick up some flightposites though and get me my Royal Foams

lol with all the other posts, I feel like my collection doesn't have much potential either

I still have a couple pairs I'm really itching for and I can't seem to find the royals in my size without being charged an arm and a leg for 'em... I need those!

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

lol with all the other posts, I feel like my collection doesn't have much potential either

I still have a couple pairs I'm really itching for and I can't seem to find the royals in my size without being charged an arm and a leg for 'em ... I need those!
I can't seem to find them in my size much either and when I do I don't have the money

finally got my army foams in my size... 9.5 FTW!!!!!! All I need now is the HoH Royals (probably will never happen)

My contribution:

372088311.jpg

Picked up these samples a few days ago. The upper is an iridescent/color changing, pearl white. Pretty sick in person.

-C2

Back
Top Bottom