THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by younggunna28

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

Just wish at some point Nike went with these....

79835d3ae8f362e00dd25ecb484fd0988f6ae2c.jpg

You seriously just hurt my heart. I somehow never even thought of this idea. If those released I think a few people may be injured lol

wow if these cam out wow idk wat to say

ay posite fam, need your help! 
I damn near totaled my car this past weekend. Aside from recovering from severe whiplash, I need to pay the deductible for my car insurance 
ohwell.gif

Long story short, a stupid driver decided to run a stop sign so I had to brake and swerve... unfortunately for me, on black ice. Did a 180 and crashed into a tree...

Other driver stopped, then sped away 
mad.gif

it's not letting me post pics via safari, but http://i49.tinypic.com/nck088.jpg

Size 8 heads get @ the sig to see what I'm talking about.

grin.gif

damn fam, sorry to hear that. it's good that ur ok though, i'll pass the word to anyone i know in ur size range and whatever else is up in other sizes.

stay up tho, ur alive!
smokin.gif

Appreciate it guys! I got a lot of different stuff in different sizes in the sig... I plan on putting more up there, mainly in the my size 9-10 range soon.

I'm actually glad that my car hit that tree, cuz other than that there was a house and big ditch I could've done some flips in and would've definitely totaled my car.

... and what's with this '10 Royal foam release I'm hearing???

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

... and what's with this '10 Royal foam release I'm hearing???

grin.gif
it looks like nike finally realized that they have a 200 dollar sneaker they can sell out any time they drop it.

it was only a matter of time before the foam one got whored out like this
laugh.gif

Thanks again for your sentiments posite fam!

The only thing I don't like about the foams being whored out is the hype building around them.

But best believe WE WILL GET OURS POSITE FAM! When & if they do drop, I'll scoop some up for retail + shipping.

If it's anything like the QS '07 release, I shouldn't have a problem getting my hands on multiple pairs.

grin.gif

^^^it's all rumors still but if it happens to be true
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
\

edit - forgot to tell you guys, jae and hustlin, that i got some donors coming in soon.....i'm gonna order that CF wrap and see if i can do something to the pro's i have. keep yall posted
wink.gif

Damn Flip..just like everyone else said, atleast you came out of it alive! I'm interested in a few things in your sig. Where you located at btw?

Mayhem-i hate you..I NEED THEM ARMYS!
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

By the way,im a long time lurker but im interested into being the 'posite fam....where do i start?
nerd.gif

^ All you gotta do is contribute to our thread and add the sig, simple as that! 
smile.gif

Thanks again to those concerned about my well-being, I don't refer to us as -posite FAM for nothing!

Appreciate your interest, I'm located in the DMV btw. Feel free to PM me here rather than shooting me an email.

grin.gif

^^^what he said.....just throw it up.....it's pretty much open to anyone that likesposites, however ur participation and contributions will speak forthemselves 
grin.gif

Posite Fam FTW!....that 100th page coming quickly, we gonna have to get a whole lotta pics on that page everyone....i'm starting to take pics tonight
laugh.gif

and once i get the CF wrap i'll let yall know what up....hopefully i'll be ordering it in the next week or two. kinda spent right now since i just paid for some posites
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

so uh....whose got size 11.5-12.5 carbon fiber FP1's to "donate" to science?
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Dag Flip, if it was a sz10 I'd help you out. Iam saving for something special, no foams for me for a couple months...

This is to Flip and Mayhem...long time posite fan been lurking around the thread and also a local DMV'er *woot woot* I got 2 pairs of Foam pros from 00' the all black and black/blue that are in need of a sole swap. My question to you guys what the best way of aquiring a donor sole I know they are around since you guys speak of them but how hard is it to get my hands on them? And the process of doing a sole swap. Do you guys have a write up on a swap? Any sugestions shoot them my way..I also included a few pics let me know what you guys think!

Originally Posted by Silsprr

My question to you guys what the best way of aquiring a donor sole I know they are around since you guys speak of them but how hard is it to get my hands on them?
i'm almost positive they are just buying additional pairs and removing the soles from those.

Flip- Sorry To Hear About The Car Fam, But Like Everyone Else Has Said, The Most Important Thing Is That You Are Ok...... If Those "Air Scalds" And "Ben Drury's" Were Size 10's You Have A Good Chunk Of My Change Coming Your Way
grin.gif
....... Any Heat Size 10?

Back
Top Bottom