THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dope stuff yall... them royal og's sole look good for being that old....

nycposite- where did you get your containers at? saw a video the other day and dude said thats how he keeps his sole icey.. any info will be appreciated.. by the way thats a dope pic of the pro's..did the harlem shake right quick

^^^

Also do you just drill holes in the box and then throw some silica packets in there?

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

size 9.5 heads... take a peak on the bay... 2 pairs of the same shoe for a good price (same seller)....

did you peep the condition though? no mention of including said detached swooshes. kind of a deal-breaker. no?

no need for silica packs...just straight up leave them in there.

the container store clear shoe boxes i have vent fairly well, although it's secure, there isn't any kind of air tight seal on 'em. dropped the lid from one and the corner chipped off tho
ohwell.gif

sidenote: just took home the foams the day before and compared the og's, 02's, and 2010 pearls....Charm is right...the difference between the og's and 02's is uncanny, it had been so long since i seen an og pair up close and i was taken back at the difference in color
eek.gif

02's are more pure white than the og's...and the og's aren't quite as cream colored as the 2010s.

my personal preference just went from og>02>hoh>2010 to 02>og>hoh>2010....the pure white foam is just
smokin.gif

Quick question, how much would you guys say Battleground Gold FP3's are going for? Better yet, how much would you pay for a pair VVVNDS-DS?

zody06.jpg

I got BigJ's package waiting for me when I get home.
pimp.gif

Justin - I just got the eBay purchase in bro, my reaction in order:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif

patiently waiting for pics so i can...

haven't seen the BG 3's that often but anything under $200 for a pair in great condition can't be bad at all imo

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Quick question, how much would you guys say Battleground Gold FP1's are going for? Better yet, how much would you pay for a pair VVVNDS-DS?

I got BigJ's package waiting for me when I get home.
pimp.gif

Justin - I just got the eBay purchase in bro, my reaction in order:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif
You mean Flight posite 3's right? DS 300+

Thanks for the input guys, guess I might jump on a pair for $160. And my mistake, I meant FP3's.

Justin - you got me
roll.gif
with the perfect execution .gif's (Ace Ventura
pimp.gif
)

They look way better in person, I'll snap some shots this weekend, along with some comparison shots too.

grin.gif

No offense to any of you that collect posites but I just feel they are ugly. Get what you like though guys.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

size 9.5 heads... take a peak on the bay... 2 pairs of the same shoe for a good price (same seller)....

did you peep the condition though? no mention of including said detached swooshes. kind of a deal-breaker. no?

i honestly didnt click the listing, just saw the buy it now price and decided to post

as far as those gold fp3s, you can find them for the low if you really do some searching. 

Originally Posted by mnman

No offense to any of you that collect posites but I just feel they are ugly. Get what you like though guys.
I don't see how this post added any value to this thread....just don't get why people post things like this.  BTW, I just got my Electric Greens last night...love them!! 

So did anyone buy those Black foam pros for $160? I came across them a few nights ago but of course, like everything else, they were too big

wow. that corgi dude has some amazing stuff. wonder how his prices are... (refuse to get down with the twitters and facebooks of the world)

Some guy on craigslist had those same exact FP3's for sale, he wanted $230 and they were supposedly nds. Its hard to find silver pros out here tho. Been on the look out for a few months now.

i dont know if any of you guys check the Celebs thread, but there is a BIG argument going on as to when you think of Foams what do you think of? NYC or DMV lol

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

i dont know if any of you guys check the Celebs thread, but there is a BIG argument going on as to when you think of Foams what do you think of? NYC or DMV lol
thanks for the heads up...Ninjahood was taking over that thread with "NYC is da sneaker capital" talk...too funny 

At the Wizards Game
My brother wearing my Foams
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

70a360f31e3f923b661d384cf18ec1bfdf6ff5c6_r.jpg

and if you know anything about sneaker culture you know the DMV is known for being "Foamposite central"

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

At the Wizards Game
My brother wearing my Foams
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

and if you know anything about sneaker culture you know the DMV is known for being "Foamposite central"

that picture reminds me of when i wore my 2007s to a miguel cotto fight at msg, and the bozos sitting behind me spilled beer and it ran down underneath where i was sitting. *!@@!@+ pissed. feet up on the back of the armrests of the chairs in front of me the rest of the night.

I got a question, how much would a pair of vnds Varsity Red Foam Pro's be worth nowadays? 

i need them '02 pearls! nice stuff posite fam.

on another note, i just finished my 2nd video, shot in 1080 w/ a t2i. lemme know what yall think. just finished editing and posted to youtube. click the link in my sig. or...

and i need the real. if it's wack, then please say so.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom