The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

heres the scoop....next month black based and white based fushion 5 lows "is it the shoes"
around nov.there are two more xx3 that are supposed to be QS but that doesnt sound right,you never find out about QS this early
QS releases get less around a month notice for retailers.Dont forget we will have the olympic 6 next month.

B! and Mound.....10.5 was all we could get in the safaris....if something happens and we happen to get something different I will post.

Kev,Im pissed because Id def.buy those tech blazers for 30 but they are marked 60.My hookup is not as strong as yours.no shot at Tom.

if anyone knows someone who wears gs sizes 6y,6.5y and 7y we dropped the gs 9/14 pack to 99.99 today

.....if anyone is interested I am fixing to post some baby air max 93 OG size 5c on ebay.....

^Vic man I got mine that weekend that T's discount was 40%.

On a serious note, when are we all gonna get together (no mo)? Not really on a summit-tip, but just chill. Too many like-minded dudes to not collab on a gettogether (again no mo). Thoughts?

around nov.there are two more xx3 that are supposed to be QS but that doesnt sound right,you never find out about QS this early
QS releases get less around a month notice for retailers.Dont forget we will have the olympic 6 next month.
Thanks a whole lot Vic, hopefully production numbers will be no less than the All Star XX3s. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Yo yo yo yo....

Vic, The news about only having 10.5 hurts me so and you haven't seen me at works cause I've been working 3rd shift helping put up all this new !$$* wegot....but yea you guys are right still not good products but we will get some zoom flight 96 soon (if anyone wants those)

Also vic I feel a sample truck stoppin by soon I'm never sure though but we jus received a lot of womens samples but I will hook you up with the blazers ontax free weekend if you would like my good sir

aiyo kev . . plans changed . . just hit me up.

and my phone is messed up so just bare with me, lol.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

aiyo kev . . plans changed . . just hit me up.

and my phone is messed up so just bare with me, lol.
sick.gif
im straight doggie...lmao.

ATTN ALL Nashville Heads:

Kidsmeal will be spinning at some record store in the city this afternoon. I'll be riding fixed gear downtown (yeah in the rain). I'll have my cell sohit my AIM if you wanna meet up with some of us.

AIM:addicted2mikes

Recap of riding fixies yesterday with some local peeps...
One bike chain smh
oi91rb.jpg

David: Vans x Me: Shy Pinks
n67upj.jpg

Kris Poolside @ the Encore
2jecyn5.jpg

Nasty-Nash
qqwfp5.jpg

Originally Posted by moundraised23

where errbody at?
workin got us busy as hell i see

aint that the truth? I dont have time to post pics or nothing...work got me sewed all the way up.
tired.gif

^ kevin, i'll be up at vandy tomorrow . . for real this time ( no ___ ).

so we can meet up before i meet up with my friend . . so you can get your stuff?

call me ( nomo ) . . after 9 though cuz ya boy is low on minutes and has a good while to go.

on another note . . this thread has been dead lately
smh.gif

btw . . kev, there's been alot of huf '87s in wdywt lately,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ireminisce

^ kevin, i'll be up at vandy tomorrow . . for real this time ( no ___ ).

so we can meet up before i meet up with my friend . . so you can get your stuff?

call me ( nomo ) . . after 9 though cuz ya boy is low on minutes and has a good while to go.

on another note . . this thread has been dead lately
smh.gif

btw . . kev, there's been alot of huf '87s in wdywt lately,
laugh.gif
Too bad I gotta work tomm.
tired.gif
You stay tryna keep my $#% bro

...and lucky for me my pair will be here tomm.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

man, i just remembered we have an R.sole ill have to swing through there sometime and see what they got

Ill be out in the m-town next weekend for the music festival...whats the deal on this spot? Directions, what they got in the shop, etc hook me up withinfo.

^^^if you familiar with Oak Court Mall, its right across da street in that lil shoppin center called Oak Hall
on Park Ave
they have a mediocre selection and kind of over priced too
its like a mini phatkaps

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

man, i just remembered we have an R.sole ill have to swing through there sometime and see what they got

Ill be out in the m-town next weekend for the music festival...whats the deal on this spot? Directions, what they got in the shop, etc hook me up with info.
http://www.laurelwoodmemphis.com/stores/rsole.html

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=177252714

i think an nter works there. i might be wrong though. i pretty sure i found out about it on nt though

Sport Seasons*****additional 10% off clearance shoes + its tax free weekend.

countdown packs 2/21 release tomorrow....

zoom flight premium just went on clearance as well as the black/crimson lebron 5
couple dunk highs went to clearance too....

check us out this weekend.....

yeah a niketalker works there . . his name is eric . . i think his nt screen name is m1dnightmarauder . .

Back
Top Bottom