The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

my dude desmond finally made an appearance in this motha uffa.

. . kev, i'll hit you up if i'm going to nashville this wknd.

shouts to tom for working grave shift hours . .
laugh.gif

and mtsu softball at 3pm saturday . . don't forget doggie.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

laugh.gif

I see you moved on to plan "B". wow!!!

ANyone else gonna be in Nash this weekend lmk. I'll be @ the Encore with some other friends, and riding bikes thru town. Maybe the beginning to ourseason at Satco
pimp.gif
?!?!? Thoughts?

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by ireminisce

laugh.gif

I see you moved on to plan "B". wow!!!

ANyone else gonna be in Nash this weekend lmk. I'll be @ the Encore with some other friends, and riding bikes thru town. Maybe the beginning to our season at Satco
pimp.gif
?!?!? Thoughts?

gotta go doggie . . told her i'd watch her play . . season is coming to an end.

polo. jlindeberg. gshock. nudies. bandaids.

to classes . . take a test . . & meet with advisor.

what's really good with this change of weather!?

mscd1f.jpg

do3uaf.jpg

2w4mgly.jpg

Heads up guys....I dont know who in town has the spiridon and safari air forces but Im going to post
anyway....We will have them in a few days......and I got my Halo Gils and EA SPORTS NBA LIVE 08 Gils.....
I know nothing close to your favorite Jordan but Im excited bought it......

I will let both of you know as soon they are in...we also ordered another shipment of elmers 90s and Jordan had some more DTRT Spizikes
available but we passed on them.It looks like big box stores(FL,FLine,Champs,etc.)are doing so well,thats why so much is being returned.Its odd that a Spizikewould stick around that long.Oh well,I will keep everyone posted on future grabs......

appreciated, but with all these Jordan Packs droppin I need to pick and choose this year (sad). Those Talaria/AM95 Forces are the only shoes I can tell Immabut besides packs.

Vic,
Insiders dropped info that these will be releasing in November as one of three quickstrikes. Can you find out if one of your stores is getting them and if so,I'll need a 9.5
I'm trying my best to avoid a Grape V release type shoving match, and don't want to pay rape prices at those other boutiques. Please let me know whatyou can find.
And as always, Thanks in advance.
img2404jj0.jpg

smh.gif
at me . . i thought it was spiridons . . but they're spiridion inspired af1s . . shows how much i been paying attention to sneakers lately.

but on the other hand . . there are some dope ones!

wildwoods, acgs, & safaris are all dope . . narrow feet
smh.gif

what's the smallest size these dropping in? vic?

dang this shiiieee poppin. there this many of us? what up b!, kev, vic we need to kick it soon

Yup I will see what I can find out about the xx3 you are talking about.....B! I will have to check invoices and see,they were QS for certain accounts
and we were contacted to take on some at-once product.I am guessing they made too many or not enough shops bought them.But yeah let me check today.

What up Slater....

Tom I came out to the Nike store and you aint ever working ....

If you guys havent checked out the outlet lately they are flipping the whole thing out with new fixtures,but Tom wheres the new product?

Time to go to work.....

they got those b-grade blazers...i mean its a decent 90 dollar beater for 30 bucks.

Slater,
It was good to hear from you this afternoon. We should def. chill soon.

Bernard,
Can I get my stuff bro? Damnnn you cant even fit that shhhh.

Back
Top Bottom