The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

cant find anything cursive unless you want it in italics. but i came up with these

[size=+1]Team Tennessee

[/size]
[size=+1]Team Tennessee

[/size]
i don't know why the angry face is showing up but it wont be there when you put it in your sig. at least i hope not
frown.gif

at kev for letting me know short notice on the ribs . .

You coulda make it...you were laid up w/ ole' girl
cant find anything cursive unless you want it in italics. but i came up with these
That's the only cursive option you got? Hmmm...based off the two new options I like that gradient sig better. Could we add a second linewith have a specific location: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville chapters etc. Just a thought.
grin.gif

Trying to mess with the OG TN tag. smh...like trying to get a jumpman on the back over the Nike Air.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

Trying to mess with the OG TN tag. smh...like trying to get a jumpman on the back over the Nike Air.
smh.gif

i didnt know there was an og TN sig. if you rather use that one let me know

That's the only cursive option you got? Hmmm...based off the two new options I like that gradient sig better. Could we add a second line with have a specific location: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville chapters etc. Just a thought.
grin.gif

yeah i can do that. just let me know what cities and colors. something like this? in a dif color?
[size=+1]Team:Tennessee[/size]​
Nashville to be exact

we a fraternity now? . . word to chapters.
laugh.gif

peep the time kev . . that's why i'm up right now
smh.gif
. . but i got class . .
smh.gif

its a sad day my people...

yo tyronebillion..... you in arlington?

my X use to go to bolton! you know where thats at?
i got family out in the hood....in chapel hilll, you know where thats at?

get @ me!

yeah, i go to bolton and i know where thats at. did we already talk about this? i think you asked me this before
laugh.gif

aw, idk.
i dont remember people i talk to on here unless i met em' lol.

WELL YALL, THE LADY VOLS JUST WON THE TITLE FOR US!!!!!

LOL

REPEAT CHAMPS BABY!

TIME FOR OL' BOY TO PULL OUT THE NAPPY HEADED H*** QUOTE

bern,

I'm going into work early (employment hearing) so i was gonna stop by Opry and pick up some stuff. You gonna be out that way to pass along my shoes? LMK.

Back
Top Bottom