The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

thanks doggie . . when the d40x comes into my life . . i'll be updating all the time!
pimp.gif

Whats up with the Nike Employee store not getting the 3/20 package?
anyone work there can clarify when they will receive them

I forgot that pack even came out until I talked to joe yesterday. Soooooo glad my blk/cement 3's are still vnds. Nike air on back makes a huge differenceto me.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I forgot that pack even came out until I talked to joe yesterday. Soooooo glad my blk/cement 3's are still vnds. Nike air on back makes a huge difference to me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Kev I noticed on the sport seasons page a comment from me
that I didnt make so yeah Imma make some changes.Thanks!

Tom and B! Hit me up...you already know the business with me.

Slater...lol...i saw what you posted in the WDYWT. You had some kill on the table....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tom and B! Hit me up...you already know the business with me.

Slater...lol...i saw what you posted in the WDYWT. You had some kill on the table....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whats the weather like there? is it getting fall-like at all? woke up to 35 degrees, but the day ended in the 60's. Colorado weather FTL

the weather is good doggie . . a little chilly in the morning, then cool the rest of the day . . then chilly at night.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sup guys,
I know you may not care, but I'm in da process of making my first home purchase. yeah, responsibilities i'm excited *eyes rollin*

with this bein said, i'mma have to let go tons of shoes to help me on my downpayment.

I'm in the process of working on the site, but i promise it will be updated completely by the end of the week.

if you are interested, please just email me or PM me.

As you all are from the southeast, i'll waive the paypal fee.

Hope some of you all will be interested.

www.drummboy23.blogspot.com/

What's up TN...I've been waiting to get on here for quite a while and I finally made it. Big shouts to my boyz Tom and David.

^you still sad about that doggie???

anyway to dinner with family..Uncle let me grip the Lambo for a while

Stash x Huf x Lambo

15fopds.jpg

Dang...Tom and Bern got the same amount of posts. Two peas in a pod...ayoish imo.

J/k thanks tom, that's my m.o.

Uncle is ballin like that, Damn!!

Thats the difference between our money and real money, you cop real kicks, real money cops real whips!

Holla at me some time Kev, I really need to come to CO.

Back
Top Bottom