The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Congrats to Obama, as president he will have my support but not my heart! I hope he is a great President.

^ What could Obama possibly do that's any worse than what the GOP has done to this country in the last 8 years?

and Don't forget to add me to the list.

^ you cant be serious, you just cant.
What goes up must come down. The country is still the world power.We are in a bad place no doubt about that. However thatdoesn't mean run blindly in the opposite direction.
There is allot that can be done to put our country in a faster down spiral.

But anyway, like I said, Congrats to him, I hope and pray he does our country well.

HBO boxing presents

482x246.jpg

[h3]Jermain Taylor vs Jeff Lacy[/h3]
Vanderbilt University Memorial Gymnasium, Nashville TN
Sat, Nov 15, 2008 06:00 PM

Yo Vic,

I'm going home for the holidays and honestly I don't know $*%+ about decent spots in West Palm Beach that are gonna be straight. Any more info oncolorways, et cetera that you can share without getting into too much trouble.
wink.gif

P.S. I haven't met anyone in here except Vic in person. This is stupid. What happened to that whole Summit idea? I mean, clearly it's dead, but youguys used to do a SATCO meet-up if I understand correctly? Anyone down to do a get-together?

nerd.gif
...I would love to meet up (only for food...no pause) but I now live in Colorado. The ball for the summit was dropped so many times by some many individuals.However, the main reason I think it didnt go through to fruition is the fact that we dont have that many people that would have went.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Yo Vic,

I'm going home for the holidays and honestly I don't know $*%+ about decent spots in West Palm Beach that are gonna be straight. Any more info on colorways, et cetera that you can share without getting into too much trouble.
wink.gif

what would you like to know homie.I try not to hold much back from my tennessee fam.I wont share in a jordan forum or nike forum but I dont mind sharing here.
I know the Gatorade 6 thing is true and the running of the bulls pack is coming.Most everything should be quickstrike as far as retro.Just watch for
the updates and have a safe trip home.

Originally Posted by victorjames

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Does anyone have any pics of the upcoming quickstrike releases as Vic said? Also, does Sport Seasons do pre-orders?

No preorders at this time...it has been in the talks for some time now....
heres the topic with detailed pics of all three shoes....ENJOY!
http://niketalk.com/topic/125535http://niketalk.com/topic/125535http://niketalk.com/topic/125535
I guess I should check the JB forum more. I've only been collecting for about a year, but I know enough about JB and Nike to know that thequality in the last few years blows. I'm excited for the new AJ I highs just because you can't fake canvas materials too much. I know my fire red IIIsfeel like plastic. I guess I avoid the JB threads because a lot of it seems to be hype and pointless "I like this," or "I like that,"comments and a lot of BS threads. Meh.

THIS JUST IN.....

Sport Seasons locations are running a buy 1,get 1 1/2 price on clearance shoes.You guys already know
how we do on prices.This is a one time deal to see how it goes.Sale runs through 11/30.Of course the
1/2 off is of equal or lesser value.
.....SEE YOU AT THE SALE.THANKS!

THIS JUST IN.....

Sport Seasons locations are running a buy 1,get 1 1/2 price on clearance shoes.You guys already know
how we do on prices.This is a one time deal to see how it goes.Sale runs through 11/30.Of course the
laugh.gif
@ Doug giving the general public the bi-annual employeesale prices.
I'll swing by LH today. Thanks for the heads up Vic.

THIS JUST IN.....

Aite do yal still have those 1/22s Jordans pack on clearance i need thoes in a 9.5
roll.gif

^^^^I believe we do.We also just sent a 9.5 in the 5/18 to Rivergate.The 5/18 is marked 199.99 and the 1/22 is marked 179.99
So you would be able to get both for under 300.00.Theres a deal.4 pair for under 300.00.Hit me up if you need something
held at Rivergate or need some sent to another store.

Vic I called Rivergate this weekend looking for you, and some dude said you didn't work there anymore. I told him he needed to be drug tested and he hungup on me. No idea what his name was, but I think it began with a "J".

Back
Top Bottom