The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

^you still sad about that doggie???

anyway to dinner with family..Uncle let me grip the Lambo for a while

Stash x Huf x Lambo
Fixed.

The stash, the huf, and yourself are all irrelevant in this photo. beautiful
pimp.gif

Damn so now I'm irrelevant Blue? My dude firing shots... J/p I know what you mean though. 225k car is serious bizness, but it was hard to enjoy. You getmad nervous driving it cuz of its cost. Had a fun time tho.

Damn so now I'm irrelevant Blue? My dude firing shots... J/p I know what you mean though. 225k car is serious bizness, but it was hard to enjoy. You get mad nervous driving it cuz of its cost. Had a fun time tho.

Having access to a Bull is rare, it's a great look. It's good to see my people doing well.

any other TN Nt'ers not added on the first page of this thread yet???

I'm not on there yet.

Damn, I haven't posted in here since school started back.
laugh.gif

i did . . mick boogie & terry urban did their thing.

joe budden out with some new joints too . .
pimp.gif

^got it...Rivergate huh? How were you missed for this long? Lurk-status FTL.

Aye b,

I'm totally feelin' that mixtape. It's just a new way to hear all of the songs. SMH at the Budden name drop though. You stay on that.

OK ITS OFFICIAL.....LIKE A REFEREE WITH A WHISTLE.....

I got the sheets today.....Sport Seasons will carry the three quickstrike Jordan xx3s that drop Nov 28(Black Friday)
Very limited quanities....all three colors.....holla at your boy!

Motorsports being the most limited.....

The majority will probably be at the Rivergate Mall store.Thats whats up!

Originally Posted by victorjames

OK ITS OFFICIAL.....LIKE A REFEREE WITH A WHISTLE.....

I got the sheets today.....Sport Seasons will carry the three quickstrike Jordan xx3s that drop Nov 28(Black Friday)
Very limited quanities....all three colors.....holla at your boy!

Motorsports being the most limited.....

The majority will probably be at the Rivergate Mall store.Thats whats up!

gucci*yeeeaaah*

If your a Fan of [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]socialliberalism[/color], [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]gaymarriage[/color], [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]abortion[/color], [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]distribution of wealth[/color] and [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]modern day communism[/color] !, please vote for the guythat won't talk or provide proof of if he was born in the USA with the middle name of Hussein. I mean why not , I'm looking forward to Christ's secondcoming, I might as well help us get deeper into the [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]EndTimes[/color]. See you soon Jesus, I will have my Airs on to walk in the clouds with you!

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

If your a Fan of social liberalism, gay marriage, abortion, distribution of wealth and modern day communism !, please vote for the guy that won't talk or provide proof of if he was born in the USA with the middle name of Hussein. I mean why not , I'm looking forward to Christ's second coming, I might as well help us get deeper into the End Times. See you soon Jesus, I will have my Airs on to walk in the clouds with you!

My vote used to be soley based on religion too.

Vic thanks for info on the motorsports XX3, I'll PM you closer to release date if I decide to purchase.

In the honorable words of the GOP's best choice for second in command Sarah Palin, "Say it aint so Joe". You won't agree with me, but youknow that your political party put together a rag-tag team to run. I honestly believe they were setting themselves up for 2012 from the get go since "yourboy" W dropped the ball so bad. They didn't want to waste this race on Mitt, Rudy, etc because they knew they had a great chance of losing since 07.If I were in your shoes (they would be tight because I wear 11-11.5) - would be trying to find any reason to not vote democrat either. There are desparatetimes for young republicans...I feel your pain. Hopefully young Maverick won't be as brainwashed as you good friend. Call me tonight to discuss your grieffurther.

I'm not a Fan of McCain but for lack of a better choice my Check was next to his name. However I hope young Mav hassome foresight and doesn't have to bare a mask of Sanity as you.
You have my respect cause you have passion, cant wait to talk to you tonight. I always enjoy them.

To be honest joe...we are alike in the sense that both choices aren't the best. So like you, I went with my party on this one. What I'm saying is thatMitt and Rudy may have been the best chances to take down barack, but W set them up for failure. Unless barack comes correct, '12 will be looking good forya'll.

Back
Top Bottom