The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Jonah I still know nothing.JB is keeping alot of stuff under wraps.We did just pick up another Championship Six Rings/Phat 1 low pack.
We are not sure of the colorway we get yet.JB is quickstriking everything so its hard to get concrete info until the scans are sent to us.
As soon as I hear I will pass along.

Originally Posted by victorjames

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Congrats kev!

I'm so happy right now because 2 11/12 packs came in at work and I copped for 175!
Tom anything else good come in.You still at Opry right?Havent seen you out there in a minute.....

yea we've been getting stuff in cause NT atl closed and we got all there #%*@. And you know I got you if you come in vic

classes being back in session . .
smh.gif
smh.gif

where are my manners...Congrats Kev.....me and the wifey are shooting for next year.Glad everythings falling in place for you guys.

Yo TNNTers ! I've been MIA for a minute. Just checkn in to say what's up ? Am I the only one anticipating the Air Jordan 2009 ? They are lookncomfy. I can't imagine I'm gonna hoop in 200$ shoes but. . . . . .I need some Taxis in a sz 13 to anyone interested. later.

COOK # 45
practice.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Yo TNNTers ! I've been MIA for a minute. Just checkn in to say what's up ? Am I the only one anticipating the Air Jordan 2009 ? They are lookn comfy. I can't imagine I'm gonna hoop in 200$ shoes but. . . . . .I need some Taxis in a sz 13 to anyone interested. later.

COOK # 45
practice.
Fit,
Where you been? Unfortunately not looking forward to anything out of JB past the XX3, quality has turned me away. I'll look for your performance reviewon them though.
Good to see you spill some words.

Wanted to say whats up to the TN crew. I'm currently sitting in my hotel room in NorCal, and hadn't posted in a minute. I hope everyone is doing well.

JOE IF YOU READ THIS CHECK OUT MY EBAY...IM SURE YOU ALREADY HIT KAZI UP ABOUT THE PE'S. IM SALTY THE SUPREME'S AREN'T IN MY SIZE

Mann Vic are yal gettin the eggplant foamz cuz if swoosh dont fail me i might need to be
at sport season ready to copp!!

Vic,

They didn't have them. Sold the last pair yesterday. I should've called ahead of time before I decided to drive all the way down there. SMH.

Originally Posted by fly1587

Mann Vic are yal gettin the eggplant foamz cuz if swoosh dont fail me i might need to be
at sport season ready to copp!!
No,we are not but let me find a style number and call about it.It may be Monday if I cant find out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Vic,

They didn't have them. Sold the last pair yesterday. I should've called ahead of time before I decided to drive all the way down there. SMH.
Yeah I just called down there myself and they said they were sold out.Now you know where to go.Get on the email list and get updates.

Back
Top Bottom