The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Originally Posted by victorjames

Chad it looks like City Gear in Memphis is supposed to get the XX3s....thats the closest besides Walters in ATL.

this, r.sole, and the nike employee store is turning memphis into a decent spot for collecting

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Whats up Team TN i know im late but i snatced my pack up from Champs and Footaction %680 out the pocket its all good tho now waiting for those Grey spizikes they can have them nelly's i hated the fact we couldnt use our employee discount on them tho (but i got a trick for em lol). Yall guys have a merry Christmas tho and be Easy

I was a manager of a FNL in college...is your trick buying a gift card at a discount (example $100 for $70)? If so I like your style.

I called and they said there were 40 + people waiting since Thursday. Needless to say, I didn't go.
Kobe IV IDs and Chi XX3s for me.

COOK # 45
get fit.

I will probably be busy tonight and tomm (obviously), but I wanted to be the first to say Happy Holidays to my TN Fam. Even though I dont stay there anymore, Ifeel like I still belong there sometimes. I have only met a handful of you, but everyone in here has shown love over the past year. This thread is alost a yearold, and look how far we have come as a state as far as sneakers go.

I hope all of you and your families have a safe and blessed season.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know I did. Off to Disney World tomorrow with the family and girlfriend and then NYC on the 31st with thegirlfriend's family. It's going to be a great break!

Originally Posted by ireminisce

^ what kind of cameras are we talking about?

Thirsty...this dude still aint copped a camera. Didn't I flip some shoes for you 2 years ago for you to get a cam?

smh.gif

2gt13i9.gif

Back
Top Bottom