The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

What's up TN...

With my OG today at the Denver Art Museum

Safari Dunks (forgot I had these...sad) x Gap x 7 F.A.M.

6i9w84.jpg

23vmbux.jpg

28jxfsh.jpg

Bonus pic from museum:

THIS IS A WAX FIGURE NOT A REAL PERSON...INSANE DETAIL

2ih4jyr.jpg

You talking about the Lunar Trainer....just the one above.....a new womens color just came in along with the new Lunar Racer.
January is a big month for new shoes....Penny 3s arrived yesterday,a new am90,dunk highs,new running shoes from nike and asics,and some more stuff........

Hey guys I got one of these posters that I found cleaning out my shoe closet....mine is being laid out so I can take pics of it.
It has been rolled up for a couple of years but is in good shape...shows some wear of course.....I will be posting up on ebay
in a couple of days but wanted to check with my Tennessee fam first.....I have seen a couple go anywhere from $40-$70 on ebay
Originals not reprints....this is a pic of one that ended last week at $51.....if you would like this throw me an offer or if you know anyone
that would be interested please let me know.....ok thats enough typing....heres the pic......
http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z184/vicjamesphotography/?action=view&current=nobull.jpg

^We had that above the door at the old Mt. View Rd. store when I was working there.
Vic, I have some hanging Nike boards from the old store that you may like to see...had the foamposite one board, but used it for a school project in Collegeand trashed it.
smh.gif

I'll post some pics later.

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Congrats kev!

I'm so happy right now because 2 11/12 packs came in at work and I copped for 175!
Tom anything else good come in.You still at Opry right?Havent seen you out there in a minute.....

Back
Top Bottom