The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Man the crickets is taking over....and I aint talking about phones.....

Retro 7 2-Pack....$159.99 at Sport Seasons.....615-356-3380.....

Yo Vic...are ya'll opening early yet ? I'll be there this Saturday of course and next Saturday. Do you know how many my size SJs you'll get ? Ineed 2.
Hit me up....

COOK # 45
get fit.

im sz 13....I'll be there bright and early for some Wht/Red 12s as well. Hell, I might even camp there for those.

COOK # 45
get fit.

SJ size10.5
nerd.gif
Vic

Got my XIIs @ WBRoad Sport-seasons this morning. I was posted up 1st (as always) poor dude showed up @ 8:55 and I saw his feet walkin up to the door. I knewhis heart was about to break. 1 sz 13 for me and I'm out. These will be on the court today bout 3 pm. Go get some XIIs people (especially if you hoop)you WILL be happy.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Got my XIIs @ WBRoad Sport-seasons this morning. I was posted up 1st (as always) poor dude showed up @ 8:55 and I saw his feet walkin up to the door. I knewhis heart was about to break. 1 sz 13 for me and I'm out. These will be on the court today bout 3 pm. Go get some XIIs people (especially if you hoop)you WILL be happy.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Can yall beleive we sold out of the twelves today.....thanks to all that came through....Alot of Spacejams were pulled from us to go to the malls.

Chad call me at the store tomorrow.

Merry Xmas to all TNNTers.....much love to my man Vic ! I owe you lunch homie......be cool.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Happy New Years Tennesseans and Kev.....dont drink and drive......stay safe....Im chillin at the crib tonight....at the shop tomorrow 10-6....come buysomething....I got deals for you.

I do have Spacejams.....just not mens.....sorry had to......

anyone need a retro 1 high 2 pack or retro 7 2 pack get at me....low low price I promise.No one can beat my price.

Originally Posted by victorjames

anyone need a retro 1 high 2 pack or retro 7 2 pack get at me....low low price I promise.No one can beat my price.

What are the prices lookin like on the Is my dude?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom