The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

^ you were the white guy?

i was standing beside you the whole time, lol.

several nter's were there though.

me, tom, & david.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

^ you were the white guy?

i was standing beside you the whole time, lol.

several nter's were there though.

me, tom, & david.
Yeah was you the dude that went on stage?

nah, that was classic. i was the asian guy . . i was wearing cool grey ivs, dqm tee, and a big $+% northface jacket.

i wasn't about to do no tap tap pull,
laugh.gif

here's some picture's from tom's dinner & birthday.

you can peep the rest at http://flickr.com/bforbernard & http://flickr.com/skatehop <- for some clipse pics, i didn't take any.

me & david.
4324894398_5e3f6c7546.jpg

eating at cheddar's.
4321853893_57c4a9124b.jpg

laugh.gif

4322584746_94e79a2004.jpg

Cali2memphis- welcome 2 NT.......orange mound in dis !!!$!

And I knew I should jus slid on in PK....
And did homie up there get cake smushed in his face?

J/k

Sup y'all..

I'm about an hour south of Memphis teaching high school math in Mississippi..I'm in the teaching program Teach For America..

I'm in Memphis pretty often since my good friend is a prominent hip-hop producer there...

If any more events pop up, can someone PM me...It would be cool to meet other Memphis NTers...I cant wait for the weather to turn in Memphis for Beale St...already been a few times..

pimp.gif

anybody know any spots in nashville thats getting the copper foamposites on Saturday?
I pre-ordered on ebay, but the seller's shipment is delayed.
I go to vandy, but im from NYC...would be so much easier there..
smh.gif

IcyyyESR Two3-You go to Vandy stop by sometime and let me put a name with a face.I manage Sport Seasons on White Bridge.

Sport Seasons will not be getting "Coppers" word is City Gear will and maybe Man of Fashion will.

If anyones still looking for a Retro 7 Raptor or Orlando...I have a pack to split.....they were mismated up.
The Raptor is a size 13 and the Orlando is a size 12....but each pair mates up.

If anyone needs Lebron 7s I have them 20% off right now.All Basketball shoes are an additional 20% off...wall and floor.

We also have all colors of Air Force One Lows for $....cant put the price out there on an open forum.....just call one of the stores.

Oh yeah I dont know whats left but I marked down the gold and eggplant Hyperdunk Posites down to 49.99 and Hickory Hollow has a few left.

Rivergate Mall 615-859-7882
Hickory Hollow Mall 615-731-5425
CoolSprings 615-778-1638

and me in the place to be Lions Head Village 615-356-3380

We DO take phone orders for them out of town lurkers.

I am going to make a point to do updates more often even though no one talks in here but I know folks still lurk....

So holla at your people though.

BIGSLIM- check out the CITY GEAR on winchester
                  maybe R.SOLE......across from oak court mall

or SNEAK PEEK.....Main st. downtown

COPPERS ALL OVER MEMPHIS. NOT SELLING DOWN HERE AT ALL. CITY GEAR IN OAK COURT MALL GOT THEM. TALKED TO WORKERS THERE AND THEY HAVENT EVEN SOLD ONE SIZE. FOAMS ARENT REALLY MY THING AND THE COPPERS ARE THE WORST OF THE BUNCH SO I THOUGHT I'D SHARE SOME INFO.

HEY VIC YOU GOT WHITE/RED LEBRON 7'S OR RED CARPETS? PREFERRABLY RED CARPETS. I SEE YOU BIGSLIM!! WE IN HERE, EAST MEMPHIS!!

Back
Top Bottom