The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

sddaiv.jpg

Sport Seasons Clearance Shoes are an additional 25% off until the end of January.

New Pickup.....
4292380792_9bf0c65fd1.jpg

Check out the blogs that I have started in my sigs.....follow me and comment every now and then....thanks.

Vic,
lemme know when Alphas drop so I can get some to hoop in.  PYS has em for 109 shipped.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Anyone pick up the 6s.....I couldnt resist.....and I hate paying retail for anything.

Im trying to locate foams but it aint happening.

Speaking of the Clipse.....anyone stll in need for a pair of Spacejams size 10 or 10.5 let me know.
I was going to keep the 10 for myself but ran into a 9.5 today so I will keep that one.Pm or call me.

Speaking of the Clipse.....anyone stll in need for a pair of Spacejams size 10 or 10.5 let me know.
I was going to keep the 10 for myself but ran into a 9.5 today so I will keep that one.Pm or call me.

Man it was cool. Not a lot of people showed up since it was snowing I guess. They ended up having Freddie B. and Jones from 101 host the show... it was pretty good besides the fact Freddie B kept messin calling me and my girl out... I'll put some pics up a little later on

Back
Top Bottom