The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Damn kev why wasnt you there at the concert?

you woulda seen me on stage with pharrell and chad!!!

lol...i wish I could drop everything and go to a concert during the week. Us old-heads gotta work man. However, until i see pics I dont believeit.
wink.gif

^you know I want something...when does it end? Saturday?

Found these in the bottom of the 2nd "shoe-closet" (beyond sad IMO). Best $9 pickup I've had.

nlpulw.jpg

cool Tom....I have a wedding this weekend but I will try and roll through on Saturday.Sorry I havent
been on here guys....my computer got a trojan/spyware .....my comp hasnt been running but I think we are good now.
I LOST ALL MY PICS THOUGH.I HATE THAT.Good thing I have a photo bucket and a bunch downloaded to myspace.
Pain meds got me ramblin....holla....

Tom,
Do you work on Friday or Saturday? I need to go to your mall to cop some sunglasses this weekend (B you gotta approve my choices 1st *nomo*).

Woke up this morning feeling great! Decided what the heck, it's been a year or so...I'll wear Blk 3's to work (just to piss Bernard off mostly).

de3fhz.jpg

Nike Air on the back of Jay's > than the brand itself

fyolfo.jpg

^^^^playa hataz ball 2008 in full effect man...so therfore, i wish that you would lose the left shoe only
or step in some horse dong, and never get the smell out
or someone spill some paint thiner on em (accidental of course)

nah im jokin
laugh.gif

no im not
mad.gif
devil.gif

yo I'm off saturday so we can jus meet up then or somethin

oh yea on this discount they only let employees get the discount but you kno jus give me the money and ill get it

smh.gif
good call kev . . i ain't even see that!

joe ain't touchin' kerry though . .
laugh.gif

edit:

black cement IIIs
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Just wanted to say thanks to Tom for hooking it up today. My dude came through with the Blazers and the Flight sweatshirt...my dude! Kudos on the way man.

Bernard why dont you go back to listening to T-Pain's "I'm in love with a stripper" on your ipod...this dude has jokes.

^ chill doggie . . i dunno if she's a stripper or not . . i asked server? she said . . "kinda." . . . @#%, signs are pointing to it though.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom