The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Greg Street in a couple week though ya'll. Ya boy prolly cant even go this year. Oh well, we shut that shh down last year.
ah, you get that email too? i forgot to bring it up to you. it seeems like its at a bigger venue this year . . maybe with some damn food for thosewho go
laugh.gif

They were ok nothing serious..i dont know if yal ready to see some real heat cuz this post will be done 4real..lol..

Originally Posted by fly1587

They were ok nothing serious..i dont know if yal ready to see some real heat cuz this post will be done 4real..lol..

doubt it...but i am glad to see more TN heads post.
pimp.gif

LOL U dont believe me 4real i will leave it alone cuz i dont want to hurt nobodies feelings on NIKETALK>>>TOM

Any ways how bout yal start posting yall whole fit insert of the shoes on ur foot..
What u have on with the shoes is whats heat not jus the shoes..
roll.gif

Any ways how bout yal start posting yall whole fit insert of the shoes on ur foot..
What u have on with the shoes is whats heat not jus the shoes..
roll.gif

sick.gif
@ son trying to see my physique. Not that I have to explain myselfbut..........I work a corporate job and most times wear jeans, polo, and sneakers. So by NT standards my "fit" typically wont be hypebeast-esqemon-fri. I'm sure you are 18-20 so you definition of "heat" will be different from mine, and last time I checked this message board wasdedicated to shoes. Not trying to start a stupid e-war, but wanted to dead this before it got redic.

AYO yal soo silly but thats life..Jus ask ur dude Tom i have been doing this my whole life i dont want to explain to you on Niketalk..I have been on here waybefore yal if yal want to keep it real i jus dont have time to post my dude..Its nothing..Jus ask bout me thats its easy..Im like HOV...
roll.gif

AYO yal soo silly but thats life..Jus ask ur dude Tom i have been doing this my whole life i dont want to explain to you on Niketalk..I have been on here way before yal if yal want to keep it real i jus dont have time to post my dude..Its nothing..Jus ask bout me thats its easy..Im like HOV...
roll.gif

nobody asked you to "prove" yourself man. you came in the post callin' other dudes out. not tryna isolate someone in our already small TNfamily. Just fall back and learn the ropes of NT. Those who try to show off never last. Vic's baby collection > anything you post.

lol, @%! have i been missing out.

who this dude in here that got my state of tennessee looking bad?

smh

LOL..Yeah there is no "Beef" i was jus showing yall TN folks some love, I respect shoe heads my dude..I knew tom a while back thats my dude.Dont takeit to to heart..Its all good..
Maybe i will post a couple of my shoes oneday..
pimp.gif

memphis doesn't have a white dude in the rotation . . you know you always need one on your team to win it all.

laugh.gif
wink.gif

yall still looking for a sig? this is where im at so far. needs alot of improvement what should i change?

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

yall still looking for a sig? this is where im at so far. needs alot of improvement what should i change?
I like the orange for sure, different font maybe???

Back
Top Bottom