The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Very questionable doggie...
--Bernard E. '07
However, you better smash...with rubb tho
smokin.gif

all pride would be lost if tennessee nters participated in a north carolina summit.

too much swagg for all that
laugh.gif

haha sounds like TN is fulla talk. :smile:
if u got heat, why not display? represent TN . Doubt ya'll would have enough collectors to get somethin poppin there, so mind as well :-D

Its called NC b/c its held there.

Originally Posted by NCSneakerSummit

if u got heat, why not display? represent TN . Doubt ya'll would have enough collectors to get somethin poppin there, so mind as well :-D

dude....we are in TN. wat we look like gathering our lovely, but ever so humble collections, and ridin the caravan of love (no rainbow) so many miles awayjus to
embarrass u guys. we can keep it pimpin right over here...but thanx 4 the offer

j/k
laugh.gif

:lol:.

i know there's still hella members from tn that hasn't even posted in here.

you all need to post and stop lurkin!

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by NCSneakerSummit

dude....we are in TN. wat we look like gathering our lovely, but ever so humble collections, and ridin the caravan of love (no rainbow) so many miles away jus to
embarrass u guys. we can keep it pimpin right over here...but thanx 4 the offer

j/k
laugh.gif
haha. anytime. rather ask than not ask. lol.

I will make sure I find some pics from this NC get together so I can see what all the fuss is about.Wish I could make it just to get together
with other shoe heads.We,in Tennessee,need to get together soon.We need to street team it,myspace it whatever and get something rolling.
I am going to talk to my marketing department,what am i saying i am in the marketing department,nevermind.....anyways releasing this weekend
April 5th and they are nice......

new dunk low just in and only at Lions Head Sport Seasons.....

new air max 95 at all locations......comes with pink laces....i changed one out with grey laces....

and we still have a little bit of stock left in these....

cant remember if these are this weekend or next.....

My computer has been down but now Im back and I cant believe I missed that 40% Tom.I need a pair of those
Tech pack blazers.....Thats whats up!

thanks Tom and yes Kev RG got them and I hit you back...check it and click that link.....If it doesnt work for you I will work out something for you.

^^^^already copped mines and a few other air maxes so i could get the free shipping
but those canvas forces up there are lookin tempting

yal stay on here..man Tom and his Crew..i want to see some heat thou...where is it at..TOM

Damn Tom. I feel honored to be a part of your 'crew'...lol.

Greg Street in a couple week though ya'll. Ya boy prolly cant even go this year. Oh well, we shut that shh down last year.

Back
Top Bottom