The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Originally Posted by victorjames

Hmmmmm........so when you guys go head to head who shall I vote for........hmmmmmm......

Vote for me Vic...
smile.gif

kwalk, right? . . you probably don't even need to bring out the heater in the final round looking at the other shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ireminisce

kwalk, right? . . you probably don't even need to bring out the heater in the final round looking at the other shoes
laugh.gif

MF you know to vote for woodsy...you know the heater is on deck.

I know its prolly in the jordan forum somewhere but we have Spacejams releasing December for a Christmas QS.

Also wht/red and blk/red 12's for holiday.

I know its prolly in the jordan forum somewhere but we have Spacejams releasing December for a Christmas QS.

Thanks Vic. Learned about this a week or so ago, but still good news to hear. Now we need to know if the leather is going to be like 2001 or 2008 Salmon/Blk11's from the CDP. Actually sold my CDP because I couldn't stand to look at them. Luckily I have two 2001's on the bench.

Question to those that this CDP was their first blk/red 11's...do you feel robbed or is it just satisfaction to have a pair finally? Discuss.

I have 2001 Concords and the CDP XIs...

I love them and I think they're beautiful (the Black/Red XIs in general) but I can't bring myself to wear them as much. They're not as comfortableand not the shape is off a little bit. I seriously considered trading the whole CDP for DS 2001 Black/Red XIs but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Thefunny thing about that CDP is that the XIs were more sought after by a little bit but were poor quality. At the same time, though, the CDP XIIs had some prettygood leather and were significantly more comfortable than either of my OG XIIs. I'll probably end up trading the CDP XIs for DS 2001 XIs and add cash tothe trade.

I voted ESPOs again, by the way. Those original PS AF1s are gorgeous, but ESPO is my hero so naturally I would vote for yours anyways. I'm excited to seewhat you're pulling out at the last minute if your lady already produced CLOTs AND Amsterdams along with your ESPOs.

It's not gonna be a WTD is it?

Damn, I was coming on here to find out if anyone knew if the Yeezy's were dropping anywhere around here and completely forgot.. It's only sneakerboutiques and some urban/Tier-0 accounts from what I heard so I figure that MAYBE (and that's a big maybe) Phat Kaps would get it and then the next closestwould be ATL.

P.S. Black/Red XIIs retroing again is unnecessary. Seriously, even a DS pair of the last retroes are still pretty cheap. I hope that the White/Red XIIs are atleast as high quality as the CDP XIIs. I'd wear my White/Red XIIs more if I had another pair on ice, so I'm pretty pumped about these babies. White/RedXIIs were my first pair of Js.

EDIT: 500th post in the TN thread. Happy Birthday to me! Hahahaha.

^HBD Crispy...

--if by WTD you mean "what the dunk" SB then no. MUCH more rare than PS AF1's (less than 10, and 3x the price), but the guy who has them is aNative to Denver so he may get more love. We shall see.

--Not sure if you meant to say it, but Spacejams are retroing not the blk/red's.

--congrats on 500th post

--2 stores at ATL underground will have a total of 3 size runs of Yeezy's...might wanna go down there on Friday morning to wait in line if you want them.

Hey guys, whats good, Im gettin rid of some of my kix so i figured id let the locals get the first shot. Here his what im letting go, just shoot me areasonable offer.

DS SB High Dooms Sz 11
DS SB Low Newcastles Sz 11
DS Air Max 1 "Hufquakes" Sz 10.5
VVNDS Air Max 1 "Safari (08) Sz 10.5
VVNDS Air Max 1 "Atmos Sz 10.5
DS SB Low SBTG F&F Sz 9.5
DS Air Raids Sz 10.5

Just PM me if your interested. IM in smyrna....

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

^HBD Crispy...

--if by WTD you mean "what the dunk" SB then no. MUCH more rare than PS AF1's (less than 10, and 3x the price), but the guy who has them is a Native to Denver so he may get more love. We shall see.

--Not sure if you meant to say it, but Spacejams are retroing not the blk/red's.

--congrats on 500th post

--2 stores at ATL underground will have a total of 3 size runs of Yeezy's...might wanna go down there on Friday morning to wait in line if you want them.
1. It's not my real birthday. I just meant my 500th post birthday.

2. Sneak preview?

I meant the black/red XIIs. When referring to the XIs I was just jump-starting the discussion about OG/Retros v. CDP XIs.

4. I don't like them that much. This colorway that's releasing this weekend is ugly anyways. I'd rather have the RT1s. I don't even like themenough to miss work to cop them. I just figured if they were dropping close I'd cop anyways, see how they look on me and then flip them later.

jerryj- i wish you had some jordan heat....i live in smyrna also.

kev-i guess im just happy i got a pair of black/red XIs.... i mean i really wouldn't know there that bad since i don't have the other. i was only 12when they dropped lol

I feel you on that Jonah, and I'm sure that was a part of their thinking when the retroed these again. In that sense I'm happy for people that neverhad a chance to get a pair, but please understand the 2001>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CDP's. no comparison

yeah im heading to ATL tommorow when i get off work and go and grab a pair of the yeezys if i can grab two it will be cool and i know of 4 stores getting themdwtwn atl so i hope i dont make the drive for nothing i will see huh ?

supreme at the underground are sellin the Yeezys for 300. me and my guys will be down there tomorrow night as well campin out Jag whats the 4 stores you knowcause i only know 2

yeah i know i didnt know 300 i was gonna throw 3 in their face tommorw and see if i could get em friday night lol guess thats not happening but athletes footand fame as well walters too but what time are yall heading dwn

i havent decided if i want to miss work or not Chatt is only an hour and 30 away from there i will have to see the way things are going down there to decide.how about you

im in knoxville im in the navy so i can get off wheneva lol but i plan on leaving bout 3 and get there bout 6 i hope too many cats aint camping but if i seesome im going to too i dont want too tho i dont wanna get there and come back empty handed ya feel me

good luck to both of you on your hunts. My only options are to win this competition tomorrow, or an old Chicago connec from college. If those don't work,then it's wait until the blk/pink pair.

Either way document your trips...should be crazy.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

jerryj- i wish you had some jordan heat....i live in smyrna also.

kev-i guess im just happy i got a pair of black/red XIs.... i mean i really wouldn't know there that bad since i don't have the other. i was only 12 when they dropped lol
Man you should invest in a pair of the 2001s. There really is no comparison. They're soft and comfortable unlike the relatively stiff CDPs. Ipaid 235 shipped for mine, but I wished I'd saved longer and gotten a better looking pair. I need Seaglow hardcore, but I don't wanna spend 35 bucks toship a tube of that stuff for me to use less than half of it.

Back
Top Bottom