The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

frown.gif
i need those in my life . .

Originally Posted by victorjames

Aight....+$#....just got home and for our 3 year wedding anniversary my wife got me a Nikon D40.....its on......cant wait to start shooting.....
Congrats, amigo. I shoot with the D40X and just got my vertical grip in today.

Hey guys, im going to get rid of a piece of my collection so I figured id like my nashville and TN folk have first dibs. If you see something you like send mea IM with your offer. Dont really have a set price in mind. Here is the list, I have adult and infant shoes.

Jordan's
VVNDS Cool Grey IIIs Sz 10.5
VVNDS Metallic V's Sz 10.5
VVNDS Black/Red/Green Limited Spizikes Sz 10.5
VVNDS White/Red/Green Limited Spizikes Sz 11

SB's
VNDS Raygun Homes (black) Sz 11
DS Gortex (Medicom 5) Sz 11
DS Gibson's Sz 11

Air Max
VVNDS Air Max 90 DQM Bacons w/ shirt, wristband and pigs Sz 10.5
DS Air Max 1 Clark Kent 112's Sz 10.5
VVNDS Air Max 90 Infrareds (05's) Sz 10.5
VVNDS Air Max 1 Safaris Orange/Black Sz 10.5

Infants:
DS Air Max 90 Lemonades Sz 2c
DS Dunks Halloween ed. Sz 3c
VNDS Jordan III Mochas Sz 2c
VVNDS Adidas Samba Classics Sz 2c
VVNDS Jordan Cool Grey IV Crib Shoes

Tom,Crispy,B.....yall get in on the photo assignment in General yet......Patterns....3 photos by may 6th.....

yeah i told myself to get it on that, but it's finals for me . . so i will participate whenever i get through.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Tom,Crispy,B.....yall get in on the photo assignment in General yet......Patterns....3 photos by may 6th.....

yeah i told myself to get it on that, but it's finals for me . . so i will participate whenever i get through.

I keep forgetting...I don't know if I'll get it done by May 6th. I have exams FTL.

miss out on the yeezys twice om strait bs. i seen the video of the walter's campout on TSG.com and decided to rant a lil bit bout how felt about thesneaker culture this is the response i got from one of the guys in line and my response back to him. what yall think about the part when he defines what a"true sneakerhead" is and what the shoe game is really about?

Skots55 on April 30th, 2009 at 12:33 pm
Resellers are KILLIN the shoe game it's time for real sneakerheads to come together and fight the madness. Watchin this video really makes me want to shootmy own just exposin those who ruin the sneaker culture for all the true heads that includes all stores that are outrageously pricing these I hope all they losecustomers for the petty things they do Shout out to Ant who stay number one in them line and vince they da only true sneakerheads I seen in that line.

uptownWEST on April 30th, 2009 at 5:20 pm
Yo, mad people think we out here with no jobs, we posted up just gettin' it in, we ALL have jobs out here and go to school FULL-TIME, and for the lastcomment, KYS, we are not all resellers and a person like me is a big sneakerhead and I can't stand resellers. The game is wack now bc the internet hypespeople and Hypebeast type dudes camp out to cop just to fit in! Its all love out here, but on the real NOBODY ELSE OUT HERE AT WALTERS, the spot has beenlocked up since MONDAY!!!! Don't waste your time, its about 8 dudes just came out Last night that think they are gonna catch somebody slippin, too bad itsgonna be them!! And forget what Skots55 talking bout, I'm a sneakerhead and FASHIONHEAD, you already know, the game is not just NIKES my boy, step yourgame up on some grown man %++ with some LANVINS, DIORS, YSLs, and COMMON PROJECTS, then holla at me about true sneakerheads!!

YESNAYAH on April 30th, 2009 at 8:11 pm
Already got mines since a week…while those guys wer in line….have to look hard on every website…I flew to Italia, Milan…slam jam…since april 4th they had it,same time as grey/lt charcoal….

Skots55 on May 1st, 2009 at 12:32 pm
hold up uptownwest SIR if you don't plan in resellin why you so hot SIR. see its people like you that give me the comic relief i need to get through therecession. and since i am on my grown man %++ let me state this LANVINS, DIORS, YSLs, and COMMON PROJECTS are not true sneakers. they don't carry these atwalter's or any other sneaker stores i know of SIR. i never heard of campouts at saks fifth? Uptown SIR( I had to drop the West thats so not you) youcontradict yourself you agree with me that we both dont like resellers and agree the game has become garbage and then you get mad if are not one of those whoresellin then you shouldn't responded it seems to me you on that shawty lo, just mad i didn't shout yo name SIR the game is nikes and i got sneak credboy. Go in to walters ask what them boys from Chatt 10aKey do when we come through. first name basis can you say the same SIR? i drive two hours for sneakerson the regular know your facts before you question my shoe game SIR i'll take ya to flight skool

miss out on the yeezys twice om strait bs. i seen the video of the walter's campout on TSG.com and decided to rant a lil bit bout how felt about thesneaker culture this is the response i got from one of the guys in line and my response back to him. what yall think about the part when he defines what a"true sneakerhead" is and what the shoe game is really about?

Resellers are KILLIN the shoe game it's time for real sneakerheads to come together and fight the madness. Watchin this video really makes me want to shootmy own just exposin those who ruin the sneaker culture for all the true heads that includes all stores that are outrageously pricing these I hope all they losecustomers for the petty things they do Shout out to Ant who stay number one in them line and vince they da only true sneakerheads I seen in that line.

Yo, mad people think we out here with no jobs, we posted up just gettin' it in, we ALL have jobs out here and go to school FULL-TIME, and for the lastcomment, KYS, we are not all resellers and a person like me is a big sneakerhead and I can't stand resellers. The game is wack now bc the internet hypespeople and Hypebeast type dudes camp out to cop just to fit in! Its all love out here, but on the real NOBODY ELSE OUT HERE AT WALTERS, the spot has beenlocked up since MONDAY!!!! Don't waste your time, its about 8 dudes just came out Last night that think they are gonna catch somebody slippin, too bad itsgonna be them!! And forget what Skots55 talking bout, I'm a sneakerhead and FASHIONHEAD, you already know, the game is not just NIKES my boy, step yourgame up on some grown man %$+ with some LANVINS, DIORS, YSLs, and COMMON PROJECTS, then holla at me about true sneakerheads!!

Already got mines since a week…while those guys wer in line….have to look hard on every website…I flew to Italia, Milan…slam jam…since april 4th they had it,same time as grey/lt charcoal….

hold up uptownwest SIR if you don't plan in resellin why you so hot SIR. see its people like you that give me the comic relief i need to get through therecession. and since i am on my grown man %$+ let me state this LANVINS, DIORS, YSLs, and COMMON PROJECTS are not true sneakers. they don't carry these atwalter's or any other sneaker stores i know of SIR. i never heard of campouts at saks fifth? Uptown SIR( I had to drop the West thats so not you) youcontradict yourself you agree with me that we both dont like resellers and agree the game has become garbage and then you get mad if are not one of those whoresellin then you shouldn't responded it seems to me you on that shawty lo, just mad i didn't shout yo name SIR the game is nikes and i got sneak credboy. Go in to walters ask what them boys from Chatt 10aKey do when we come through. first name basis can you say the same SIR? i drive two hours for sneakerson the regular know your facts before you question my shoe game SIR i'll take ya to flight skool

Originally Posted by skots55

miss out on the yeezys twice om strait bs. i seen the video of the walter's campout on TSG.com and decided to rant a lil bit bout how felt about the sneaker culture this is the response i got from one of the guys in line and my response back to him. what yall think about the part when he defines what a "true sneakerhead" is and what the shoe game is really about?

Resellers are KILLIN the shoe game it's time for real sneakerheads to come together and fight the madness. Watchin this video really makes me want to shoot my own just exposin those who ruin the sneaker culture for all the true heads that includes all stores that are outrageously pricing these I hope all they lose customers for the petty things they do Shout out to Ant who stay number one in them line and vince they da only true sneakerheads I seen in that line.

Yo, mad people think we out here with no jobs, we posted up just gettin' it in, we ALL have jobs out here and go to school FULL-TIME, and for the last comment, KYS, we are not all resellers and a person like me is a big sneakerhead and I can't stand resellers. The game is wack now bc the internet hypes people and Hypebeast type dudes camp out to cop just to fit in! Its all love out here, but on the real NOBODY ELSE OUT HERE AT WALTERS, the spot has been locked up since MONDAY!!!! Don't waste your time, its about 8 dudes just came out Last night that think they are gonna catch somebody slippin, too bad its gonna be them!! And forget what Skots55 talking bout, I'm a sneakerhead and FASHIONHEAD, you already know, the game is not just NIKES my boy, step your game up on some grown man %++ with some LANVINS, DIORS, YSLs, and COMMON PROJECTS, then holla at me about true sneakerheads!!

Already got mines since a week…while those guys wer in line….have to look hard on every website…I flew to Italia, Milan…slam jam…since april 4th they had it, same time as grey/lt charcoal….

hold up uptownwest SIR if you don't plan in resellin why you so hot SIR. see its people like you that give me the comic relief i need to get through the recession. and since i am on my grown man %++ let me state this LANVINS, DIORS, YSLs, and COMMON PROJECTS are not true sneakers. they don't carry these at walter's or any other sneaker stores i know of SIR. i never heard of campouts at saks fifth? Uptown SIR( I had to drop the West thats so not you) you contradict yourself you agree with me that we both dont like resellers and agree the game has become garbage and then you get mad if are not one of those who resellin then you shouldn't responded it seems to me you on that shawty lo, just mad i didn't shout yo name SIR the game is nikes and i got sneak cred boy. Go in to walters ask what them boys from Chatt 10aKey do when we come through. first name basis can you say the same SIR? i drive two hours for sneakers on the regular know your facts before you question my shoe game SIR i'll take ya to flight skool.
I feel you man. I was fortunate enough to end up getting a pair of zens but the whole situation makes me sick really. Things really seemed to godownhill after the XX3 Finale release and seems to be on a steady decline. Hype is killing things. I am glad that I'm not that into the black/pink andtan colorways because these releases aren't fun....and if it's not fun it's not worth it. The fun for me is copping a shoe I like and enjoyingwearing them, not sitting in front of a store for days at a time or having something ultra limited. The official Yeezy thread is a sad state of affairs and atestament to how these releases bring out the worst in people. I love sneakers like crazy but I don't define myself as a sneakerhead for just thesereasons. The term "sneakerhead" almost has a negative connotation nowadays.

Damn...haven't been on NT for a while & see this thread. Lotta NTers in Tennessee...haha. Nice.

Does anyone know if its true that City Gear in Memphis had the Black Yeezy's???

I was just wondering. Didn't expect them to have them.

What about R. Sole in Laurelwood Memphis?

I will be back in Brownsville in about a month.

Originally Posted by 731balla

had is keyword to both spots

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by 731balla

had is keyword to both spots

Thanks for the response moundraised23.

Yeah I wasn't expecting them to still have them now. I was just wondering because I was told this recently but wasn't sure if dude knew what he wastalking about. I've been out of the loop in regards to Memphis spots since I've been at UMD for the past 4 years. But like I said I will be back inBrownsville in about a month.

BTW moundraised23

Do you know what the prices were like at both spots? Last I heard was thatLuarelwood was raping people with their prices. Is this true?

Thanks again.

^^^ Thanks for the info and the help. So whats good with a summit in Memphis. I think it would be nice to get something going. I'm excited about the factthat I'm about to be back.

I forgot about the Nubuck XIIs. I'm not all that psyched about the Raging Bulls Pack, either. Buy/Sell is gonna be insane that day. I'm back in SouthFlorida for the summer. Made the 13 hour drive yesterday. It's a +*@%% packing 48 pairs of shoes into a car with the boxes and my entire life. Dorm lifeblows. Oh well, I'll be back in August!

Back
Top Bottom