The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Hey, what's it looking like in Nashville now, is everything back to norm?
I want to make a trip up there next weekend

Yo, this kid I know in Nashville told me that yall are getting a new sneaker spot sometime in the fall.
Anyone have anymore info on this?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ANYONE KNOW WHO IN MEMPHIS WILL RECEIVE THE INFRARED PACK?

i know a few spots
   thought u had yours on lock tho
eyes.gif

what up Vic ?  I been on the DL....sold my house FINALLY, moved back to tha ANT.  I'll be thru next week, holla.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

City Gear is the only place we know of in Nashvillle.Im still hot and pissed Nike.com is gonna sell them.If the quality is anything like the "Bulls" release this weekend it will be a dissapointment....the quality is terrible on the wht/reds....Im still gonna get them because its the closest I will ever get to owning a pair of wht/maroons I had as a youngin....anyways Jordan KO went down to 79.99 yesterday at Sport Seasons.

I picked up my Powder 9s too and the quality is terrible on those also.....@%+ JB.Hope the Blk/Citrus are better.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

i know a few spots
eyes.gif

I'VE ALREADY BOUGHT AND RECEIVED A PACK. REFER BACK TO THE INFRARED THREAD FOR MY PICS....I WAS  LOOKING TO GRAB A COUPLE MORE EXTRA PACKS WHICH IS WHY I POSTED. I DONT LIVE IN MEMPHIS ANYMORE BUT STILL HAVE MEMPHIS TIES SO THAT'S WHY I ASKED IN HERE  BUT I SHOULD OF HIT MY BOY WHO MANAGES THE CITY GEAR IN OAK COURT BEFORE POSTING IN HERE. THEY ALREADY GOT THEIR SHIPMENT IN AND I GRABBED THE TWO 10.5S.

BTW, THEY SHIP.

i know a few spots
eyes.gif

I'VE ALREADY BOUGHT AND RECEIVED A PACK. REFER BACK TO THE INFRARED THREAD FOR MY PICS....I WAS  LOOKING TO GRAB A COUPLE MORE EXTRA PACKS WHICH IS WHY I POSTED. I DONT LIVE IN MEMPHIS ANYMORE BUT STILL HAVE MEMPHIS TIES SO THAT'S WHY I ASKED IN HERE  BUT I SHOULD OF HIT MY BOY WHO MANAGES THE CITY GEAR IN OAK COURT BEFORE POSTING IN HERE. THEY ALREADY GOT THEIR SHIPMENT IN AND I GRABBED THE TWO 10.5S.

BTW, THEY SHIP.

I called... they told me they wouldn't sell early.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

i know a few spots
eyes.gif

BTW, THEY SHIP.

I called... they told me they wouldn't sell early.

OF COURSE THEY WONT UNLESS THEY KNOW YOU AND ARE A REGULAR CUSTOMER.

they all around nashville...literally

Ok.  Straight.  I been working outta town and was coming into Nash and Clarksville Wednesday.  Figured they'd be around just wanted to make sure.

sup yall, just moved to Memphis checking in right quick. where can i cop the infrareds in this area in a size 14

Anyone been to the Nike Outlet in Lebanon (I think) lately? Got fam staying for the next week plus and I know the ladies gonna wanna hit up that damn Coach outlet. Just wondering if they got anything, especially with infant shoes.

Hey Middle TN! Just checking in, even though I think I'm met zero of you guys over the years. Well, aside from Vic, who everyone knows
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom