The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

I think every major should have a final set tiebreaker. I don't like seeing these dudes on the verge of death after a second or third round match. Part of me feels like Isner loses years off of his career playing in these marathon matches

That might have been a while ago... but she tore some ligaments in her ankle a few months ago... haven't been able to play much.  

Anyway, church service day for Ana and Basti! 

CnQlzDBXEAE3Zp4.jpg:small
CnQsfBvW8AAuAPi.jpg:small

SP, were you lurking in the shadows of the wedding to jump out and steal Ana away?

Then scumbag Caro made fun of dude.
Does she even play tennis anymore? Last time I saw her on tv was a half time interview at an nba game when she was hanging with serena.
Fashion model Caro should be her new name. I'm a Woz fan, but she seems to be more focused on photo shoots than anything else.
SP, were you lurking in the shadows of the wedding to jump out and steal Ana away?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nah, I don't necessarily see it that way... like I mentioned before, she had a pretty bad injury... coupled with struggling form = a drop in ranking... a huge drop.  She's down to #60 now... which means in tournaments, she'll encounter tougher opponents in her early rounds... which means that if she isn't able to pull off an "upset", she'll continue to fall.  It's a tough situation.  Same goes for Vika... low ranking means tougher path in tournaments.  If anyone's spending too much time doing photo shoots, it's Genie... but she's been playing better since her concussion.  For Caro, IMO, I haven't noticed that she's been doing more-than-avg photoshoots for a high-profile athlete such as herself.  

Back
Top Bottom