The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

Serena just gave us football szn on a silver platter, what a goat and unintentional goat

Gotta be pretty wild being the “enemy” when you seem like a genuinely nice person playing against your idol :lol:

Shoutout Serena for hanging in there during that final point. Just had too many unforced errors.

Wonder when we'll get another female player who will win close to 10 majors. Same for the men as well. Some will get 2 or 3 and not win anymore. Kinda got spoiled with fed, nadal, novak, and serena being so consistent.

Wonder when we'll get another female player who will win close to 10 majors. Same for the men as well. Some will get 2 or 3 and not win anymore. Kinda got spoiled with fed, nadal, novak, and serena being so consistent.

Osaka seemed to be next in line but she's fallen all the way off recently.

Congrats to Ajla.

This one hurts... Watching Serena during her title defense at the 2013 US Open is what made me a huge fan of tennis today. I'm sad that I only watched her during the latter half of her career, but the part that I did see was pretty incredible.

Last edited:
There will definitely be somebody on the men's side. Probably coming in the next couple years.

Not so sure about the women's side. It's only 4 women ever with 10+ majors in the open era. Seems like the top women's seeds regularly drop like flies.

Same for the men as well.
giphy.gif

I was talking to my pops about Kyrgios whos big on tennis... I said that was an upset that he won and he said no its not because Kyrgios knows he can beat Medvedev... didnt know Kyrgios is that good against him

Kyrgios definitely has the talent can definitely achieve big things if he puts his mind to it. Add on a top caliber coach as well the potential would be huge.

Talent was never in question. It's just his mentality on and off the court which was always the issue. His domestic abuse case doesn't sit well with me either.

Back
Top Bottom