The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

Kyrgios definitely has the talent can definitely achieve big things if he puts his mind to it. Add on a top caliber coach as well the potential would be huge.
In the booth interview last night he said that coaches were too expensive and he already knows everything he has to do to improve :lol:

Legends going down left and right. Father Time undefeated. Happy for the next generation.

Great match Frances.

Not sure Rafa done yet though. Let dude get a few months of rest. Won the first 2 majors of the year, had to pull out of the semis of the 3rd for injury, and then just lost to a talented dude who probably played the match of his life.

Is there a new generation? :lol: we’re headed towards a new winner each major

I guess anyone but the big 4 lol I guess all of them out soon except Novaxx and Andy been gone

A handful of these new blood both men and women will separate themselves from the pack soon enough

Glad to see Tiafoe step up. He’s known to just coast regular events unless it’s a major. I like dude but that turns me off about him.

Damn, Berrettini out in straights... Almost forgot Rudd made a slam final earlier this year. 😅 Hopefully he gets to the final in New York.

It's nice to see everyone left in the women's draw is a current or former Top 10 player. You don't see that too often. 😂

Can’t keep using the she’s young excuse forever. She’s been in enough big spots and keeps fizzling out.

I was hoping that Kyrgios would comeback for the win. But unfortunately, he did not.

I laughed when no one cheered for Khachanov when he won lol.

Time for my boy Frances to win it all now!

Back
Top Bottom