The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

US Open stays doing and allowing nonsense. Trying to one up Roland Garros for being the worst slam

not sure how many friends that man has made at the game, but protesting about things that matter should never be convenient. for anyone

that people are booing him with such fervor because they're being slightly inconvenienced over a climate protest at a tennis game shows how unserious we all are

"let the world burn, i got a tennis match to watch while i drink this $9 bottle of water"

Last edited:
not sure how many friends that man has made at the game, but protesting about things that matter should never be convenient. for anyone

that people are booing him with such fervor because they're being slightly inconvenienced over a climate protest at a tennis game shows how unserious we all are

"let the world burn, i got a tennis match to watch while i drink this $9 bottle of water"

why is that dumb to you, Cashflow Cashflow

do you feel that protests should be limited to specific times, locations or populations?

do you not concern yourself over the issues these people were attempting to address?

to me, pathetic and idiotic is denouncing people who are attempting to address positive change by any means necessary

why is that dumb to you, Cashflow Cashflow

do you feel that protests should be limited to specific times, locations or populations?

do you not concern yourself over the issues these people were attempting to address?

to me, pathetic and idiotic is denouncing people who are attempting to address positive change by any means necessary

IMO these protests should be done at UN meetings or at the entrances of oil companies, places where there are people who have power. doing this at a tennis match just interrupts regular folks' entertainment and gets them pissed at you. here in SoCal there's been a handful of protestors blocking rush hour traffic for whatever cause and guarantee that all them people stuck in traffic extra late for work is cursing whatever cause you're advocating for lol.

What’s the tennis equivalent of saying “they’re hoopin right now” because whatever it is these jawns are doing it!!

I don’t have a problem with protest and I don’t want to legislate how people protest. My gripe is with the US Open and their “security”. They have dealt with all sorts of craziness over the years so there is no excuse for the delay to be more than 15 minutes. We’ve seen them get other people outta there way faster and with NYPD on the job I was disgusted

Back
Top Bottom