The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

I can't see anyone in the top half stopping Spin Merchant from getting back to the final. Osaka could've made the draw much more interesting if she won...

Feels like Rybakina is the only one that can stop the three-peat from happening.

Last edited:
Checking scores. A double bagel though sheesh. Tennis rankings don’t mean anything but you can’t be ranked 41 and not putting up points.

There's absolutely no way Djokovic defends his title after having to play two back-to-back 4+ hour, five set matches against guys like Musseti and Cerundolo.

Both matches were highly entertaining tho!

But leading up to this RG, I don't think anyone could have tipped Novak to win it simply cuz of his form. He wasn't playing well and didn't even really have a lot of matches under his belt. The fact that he's gotten this far is already exceeding expectations. Ruud or even Fritz will be a much, much tougher challenge.

Just when I thought this was the best shot of having all four top seeds making the semi's... :smh:

Welp, guess nothing's stopping Iga from lifting the title in that awful On kit now. :sick:

Poor Coco... Third year in a row she's lost to Swiatek in Paris. Did not realize she lost to the eventually champion three years in row (Krejcikova in 2021, Swiatek 2022-2023).

Would prefer to see Andreeva in the final.

I had a red-hot start, while Carlitos looked a bit off...
But it looks like Carlitos has finally found his range and now it's a best of 3!
Thank you for your support, tennis fans.

Congrats to Carlitos...
A bit of a scrappy match, but at least the drama was decent.
Both of was were struggling a bit with cramp, but seemed like Carlos was just able to maintain a higher level at the end there.

Back
Top Bottom