The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

GPfx28JWMAA4Wl0

$650

$65 a year

I'm gonna become the biggest Carlitos fan on Sunday. Need him to stop Scumbag Zverev from winning at all costs. 🙏🏽

Saw this on my timeline from the QFs... Chair umpire should not have let this slide.

GPfx28JWMAA4Wl0

$650

$65 a year

IMG_6368.jpeg

I’ve been wanting NBC to lose the rights for over 6 years now.

NBC is getting some of the later matches. What sucks is that I have a cable subscripton with the Tennis Channel included, but I don't get access to Tennis Channel Plus because they couldn't come to an authentication agreement with Comcast/Xfinity.

Honestly, ESPN is the perfect network to carry anything tournament related. They have the perfect infrastructure in place. Good news is that Wimbledon is right around the corner, except that means Chris Fowler is back on the call. Yuck.

As much as I hate them, I really wish ESPN carried the FO. It feels more like a Masters 1000/Premier Mandatory than it does a slam.

NBC/TC is signed through 2024.

Wish ESPN could’ve nabbed it, but this isn’t a bad compromise.

The production quality as a whole on NBC and TC is really poor. Looking forward to better coverage since the FO is still a major step down from the other majors

Iga is just amazing. I think she gets into double digit slams before her career is up.

So good, too good.
Dominance on clay, but results have been a bit up and down on grass and hards.
We shall see.

Tough luck for Paolini losing both the singles and doubles final, Iga is a force on clay.

Here's to Alcaraz winning it.

King Carlos :pimp:, epic comeback and final.

Credit to Zverev, he gave him everything and had a great shot himself.

Very fitting to see Carlos win Roland Garros at possibly Rafa's final tournament

My man Carlitos. :nthat:

It’s dope seeing him the French Open with this (probably) being Rafa’s last one. Love how Rolex had that ad ready congratulating him on the NBC broadcast. Now he’s only a Aussie Open away from a career slam at only 21 years old… Insane.

That fourth game in the last set… I 100% don’t like when the wrong call is made, but just this once I’ll just chalk it up as karma for Zverev. >D

Nice to see Coco leave Paris with the doubles title.

Back
Top Bottom