The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Victor Wemby Invitational)

Kerber hung around pretty good but this was the best 2 sets of tennis that I've ever seen from a serving perspective from Serena. She literally slammed the door at each opportunity today.

I'm never really in here so someone please school me on this......how often is it talked about that Serena has been on PED's for probably most, if not her entire career? This chick is literally a man. I have no idea what the testing policy is in tennis but damn it couldn't be anymore obvious.

I'm never really in here so someone please school me on this......how often is it talked about that Serena has been on PED's for probably most, if not her entire career? This chick is literally a man. I have no idea what the testing policy is in tennis but damn it couldn't be anymore obvious.

Bro... ****MFWTBSG. Don't do that :smh:

Congrats to Serena and her fans!

Angie played very well. The first set was really tight, could have went either way.

Serena's service was amazing. 

Cm7rvluUcAAGB_b.jpg

Dude's really trying to instigate that PED talk without any basis when she's been getting tested for years and there's been nothing so much as a failed test for allergy medication :lol: :smh:

7 time all england club champ :pimp:

View media item 2095714
Hoping she has enough left in the tank to match Martina's record of 9 as well before hanging it up

Last edited:
Dude's really trying to instigate that PED talk when she's been getting tested for years and there's been nothing so much as a failed test for allergy medication :look

To be fair, the "never tested positive" thing is nonsense. She's at least as suspicious as lots of other athletes - but calling her a man is beyond a joke and you can take that somewhere else.

Clown. 

Congrats on 22 to Serena!

Dude's really trying to instigate that PED talk when she's been getting tested for years and there's been nothing so much as a failed test for allergy medication :look

To be fair, the "never tested positive" thing is nonsense. She's at least as suspicious as lots of other athletes - but calling her a man is beyond a joke and you can take that somewhere else.

Call me naive but until it becomes public that she failed a test ala Maria,I'll give her the benefit of the doubt *shrugs*. Same for Bolt and other greats who have raised suspicion given all they've accomplished.

Last edited:
Congrats to Serena on #22... that was just too good.  But a pretty good match overall by both ladies... Angie hung in there well, but just wasn't able to do anything on that one BP opportunity.

Ellen?!

Day+Twelve+Championships+Wimbledon+2016+FYie_aZ-ljqx.jpg

The Carters...

Day+Twelve+Championships+Wimbledon+2016+01lpnLBmZ5nx.jpg

Nobody...

Day+Twelve+Championships+Wimbledon+2016+A-HrrSQ3A--x.jpg

Day+Twelve+Championships+Wimbledon+2016+0q25dQ-rj6Yx.jpg

Day+Twelve+Championships+Wimbledon+2016+DyE-PUflO7xx.jpg

Day+Twelve+Championships+Wimbledon+2016+1aK0AUWVvzUx.jpg

Day+Twelve+Championships+Wimbledon+2016+HUp-gAqGbCVx.jpg

Day+Twelve+Championships+Wimbledon+2016+gyXJBNY2ctUx.jpg

Day+Twelve+Championships+Wimbledon+2016+yCTuOfPcqlhx.jpg

It's not the Venus Rosewater Dish, but Vee still gets to lift some hardware at Wimbledon. 14-0 in Doubles Slam Finals for the Williams sisters.
pimp.gif

Props to ESPN for showing the doubles finals this weekend.

Serena the gawdess was serving bombs and winning long rallies outchea today

Then won the match on a simple volley

smokin.gif

:lol: my god I didn't know people would be so sensitive about bringing up a PED conversation about Serena....

View media item 2096041
If you don't think this chick is on SOMETHING then I don't know what to tell you guys. A female does not naturally have a testosterone level that makes them look like this by just working out and eating good. I respect her for all she's accomplished and there's plenty of other superstars across the sports world that have been on PED's without getting caught for quite some time.....all I was saying was its surprising as hell that she looks the way she does and has never been popped for anything.

Bruh, go ahead with this BS.

Juicing is prevalent in every sport, tennis too.

Serena has had her frame since 16, she's physical outlier, it's not surprising she looks like that as a grown woman with a team of nutritionists and trainers.

She's never failed a test and even if she is juicing, so is everybody else and she's still smashing them.

Either way, what you saying is a moot point, you don't have any proof and you not adding anything to the convo.

You calling her a male is disgusting and disrespectful as well, you sound crazy.

Last edited:
:lol: what the **** is wrong with you guys? I didn't say she's a man....I said she looks like a man.

You say juicing is prevalent in every sport so who cares.....that's exactly what I said. I didn't say ban the chick and she should be stripped of her medals and trophies. I just said its obvious as hell this chick has been doing some type of PED for quite some time now and it's crazy to me she's never been caught. She is 110% on something to increase her testosterone.

She's always been running back type brolic. I need to hit the weights and get arms like hers.

Rooting hard for Milos to bring that trophy back home :pimp:, I wouldn't wanna be in his shoes having to face his coach McEnroe if he lost :lol: :x

:lol: what the **** is wrong with you guys? I didn't say she's a man....I said she looks like a man.

You say juicing is prevalent in every sport so who cares.....that's exactly what I said. I didn't say ban the chick and she should be stripped of her medals and trophies. I just said its obvious as hell this chick has been doing some type of PED for quite some time now and it's crazy to me she's never been caught. She is 110% on something to increase her testosterone.

NFL thread is that way ====>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom