The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Victor Wemby Invitational)

Wait, you're German, right?  You don't support your countrymen? 
Yeah I'm German, but I have always been a Hamilton fan since his first race with McLaren. 

I'm no fan of Rosberg or Vettel. I don't know why, but I have never liked them that much.

Only Kerber can save Wimbledon for me.

Go Angie! 
pimp.gif

Muzz rollin'... Berd can start a set well and stick around till the middle of a set, but when the business-end comes, he isn't able to bring it. 

I only saw the end but that looked like a serious whooping. The final is Murray's to lose.

I'm rooting for Raonic, but it would be pretty awful for Andy to lose three straight finals.

Yeah, I knew about the GR Flyknits, but wasn't sure if his PE's were too. 

Last edited:
Serena will need to play a lot better than she has in prior finals. Angie has the game to trouble her if her serve goes away and she plays nervous and timid like she has in other finals.

what has happened to classy wimbledon?

not everybody wants to see those nipples the whole time....classless ^^

They don't like mentioning the female player who has 24 majors. I've only heard her referenced 2-3 times ever.

That's because Margaret Court's 24 Slams came before the Open Era. They'll start mentioning her now for sure, lol.

Great final from both Angie and Serena. Congrats to SW22.
pimp.gif

I dunno why they give second place trophies. I know I wouldn't want one unless you could sell it for a good amount.

Back
Top Bottom