The Official The-Dream "Love King" Album Discussion Thread

about to listen, I have high expectations especially after bumping the last album earlier

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Executive Producers: The-Dream & Antonio "LA" Reid
Album Produced by: The-Dream, LOS Da Mystro & C. Tricky Stewart

1. Love King (Produced By Los Da Mystro & The-Dream)
2. Make Up Bag (Produced By The-Dream)
3. F.I.L.A. (Produced By The-Dream)
4. Sex Intelligent (Produced By The-Dream)
5. Sex Intelligent (Remix) (Produced By The-Dream)
6. Yamaha (Produced By Los Da Mystro & The-Dream)
7. Nikki Pt. 2 (Produced By Los Da Mystro & The-Dream)
8. Abyss (Produced By Los Da Mystro & The-Dream)
9. Panties To The Side (Produced By Tricky Stewart & The-Dream)
10. Turnt Out (Produced By Los Da Mystro & The-Dream)
11. February Love (Produced By The-Dream)
12. Florida University (Produced By The-Dream)
13. Veteran (Produced By Los Da Mystro & The-Dream)
14. Priceless (Produced By Los Da Mystro & The-Dream)
15. Take Care Of Me (Produced By The-Dream)
16. All Black Everything (Produced By The-Dream)
17. Sorry (Produced By The-Dream)

Dream won.

Why did Tricky only co-produced 1 track?

SMH dudes are disrespectful and not even funny but at the end of it all I stated my opinion and that's all I can do. As far as my name being crossed out I was just shocked that someone could blatantly have no regard for another persons opinion unless it were that of their own. Also I know a few places where if your cross someones name out the outcome won't be an internet chastising. I was raised in Providence, RI and far from the trailer park.

BlackSheep08 wrote:
SMH dudes are disrespectful and not even funny but at the end of it all I stated my opinion and that's all I can do. As far as my name being crossed out I was just shocked that someone could blatantly have no regard for another persons opinion unless it were that of their own. Also I know a few places where if your cross someones name out the outcome won't be an internet chastising. I was raised in Providence, RI and far from the trailer park.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

BlackSheep08 wrote:
roll.gif

I hate you, Tim. asdqwqoasjdjqiojdqwiojdqwidqw.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The regular version is straight.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I was expecting more to be honest.[/color]

You were expecting more than a 17 track LP? I really don't know what to tell some of you dudes.
laugh.gif

BlackSheep08 wrote:
roll.gif

if you've left your city, you know that every city is pretty much the same. there's hoods everywhere, son.. be serious.

Originally Posted by Slim

if you've left your city, you know that every city is pretty much the same. there's hoods everywhere, son.. be serious.
[h1][/h1]
You must also be from Rhode Island.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

wow...
roll.gif

"i dont take too kindly"

u live in a trailor?
Hence why I said where I am from. +$!* that people are really rude out here SMH !@#%!+ don't know about my life, I try to be cool and post real !%#% but people don't want to see that that's why artists like The Dream are getting so much play in the first place. You !@#%!+ need to get your minds right before you judge someone the internet is a crazy place and with that being said peep my blog and stay safe NT.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I dont know what youre replying too but OMFG!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is #$%$++% FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

I have the deluxe but if going by the retail there's only ONE track i don't like it thats florida university..what a WACK track to close an album with

BlackSheep08 wrote:
roll.gif

Heath Ledger.

The-Dream: HANDS DOWN, my fav artist over the past 3-4 years...
eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif

This trilogy in one word: EPIC

Back
Top Bottom