!!!The Official Troy Ave thread: Major Without a Deal online and in stores 6/9/15!!!

TROY Should have kept his mouth shut on the suicide issue he should have known there would be backlash over that....
But as far as how far he went I think I've heard some pretty disrespectful things said on Wax over the last 20 yrs

Last edited:
Idk man I thought in a diss u go for the jugular
Anything goes
Also people who commit suicide IMO
Are selfish
**** ur fam can't even claim the life insurance benefits if u commit suicide
U just bringing added stress and a major burden to ur family

Idk man I thought in a diss u go for the jugular
Anything goes
Also people who commit suicide IMO
Are selfish
**** ur fam can't even claim the life insurance benefits if u commit suicide
U just bringing added stress and a major burden to ur family
Oh yea I'm with you bro all is fair in war I don't think this is disrespectful as JAY telling NAS on SUPA UGLY "SKEETED ON YOUR DOOR LEFT CONDOMS ON YOUR BABY SEAT"
or GUCCI telling JEEZY "GO DIG YOUR DEAD POTNA UP HE CAN'T SAY ****"
so I'm with you on that I'm just saying with this atmosphere of politically correctness you know people get butt hurt very easy these days....

No way son is 30.
eek.gif
Yeah man I know!

Dude's been around forever. He's a busta for coming at BA like that. NY rappers always feuding with one another. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I really dont think the Ja Rule line bout Em daughter or Jay line is as disrespectful as taunting someone friend who killed themself. The Gucci line is but they tried to kill him & he killed him instead so he had every right to talk ****

Like the Camron diss to Nas when he talked bout saying happy Mothers day to Nas when his mom dead, like that type of stuff OD especially when the other side aint ever say anything nearly as messed uo as that. I dont believe in taunting the dead unless you gotta real reason to

Idk maybe my logic different tho

I really dont think the Ja Rule line bout Em daughter or Jay line is as disrespectful as taunting someone friend who killed themself. The Gucci line is but they tried to kill him & he killed him instead so he had every right to talk ****

Like the Camron diss to Nas when he talked bout saying happy Mothers day to Nas when his mom dead, like that type of stuff OD especially when the other side aint ever say anything nearly as messed uo as that. I dont believe in taunting the dead unless you gotta real reason to

Nah man Jay said he left condoms on the ****** babyseat, that's the type of **** that makes music beef spin in too real beef if these cats weren't already as successful and UP as they were... had that same line went down in 96 that beef would have definitely not stood on wax.

I agree , like Budden said don't got at somebody who's not here to defend himself .

Not sure how street Troy really is but looks like a lot of up and coming / NY is not happy about it . will be interesting to see what happens because I know they will all run to each other

Nah man Jay said he left condoms on the ****** babyseat, that's the type of **** that makes music beef spin in too real beef if these cats weren't already as successful and UP as they were... had that same line went down in 96 that beef would have definitely not stood on wax.

Dont get me wrong thats still some **** you can ****** up over but i just dont believe in taunting the dead unless you gotta REAL reason like Gucci did

Exactly

That was being creative. Taking what Tupac said about Faith one step further.

Talking about a dead person crossed the line. Especially considering how he died. That's why all these people have stepped up and said it. Who stepped up and said Jay crossed the line, his mom?

Idc what nobody says jeezy felt that one. Not even in a diss record type of way, in a this ***** just disrespected the hell out of me. I know he contemplated getting dude killed until he snapped back into reality.

Jeezy def felt that ****. Funny how 2 of the best post 2010s disses were both directed towards Jeezy lmao. Freddie Gibbs diss to Jeezy was tough too

Ether > Takeover.... Still no response from Joey ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom