!!!The Official Troy Ave thread: Major Without a Deal online and in stores 6/9/15!!!

I was bumpin Bricks in My Backpack 3 yesterday. I definitely like some of Troy Ave's music and his diss is actually a real diss record straight disrespectful

This sin't going to end well for dude... 1 because i think Joey is gonna obliterate this ***** on wax

2) he already doesn't have a strong following in NYC and it seems like this track is alienating all the up and coming NYC cats also.. Bodega Bamz calld him put on his BS along with some of the other members from A$AP. It's like this dude is on a mission to piss off every single rap demographic in NYC

Talking about Steez crossed the line

I don't really care though. Joey's music bores me.

Kid needs to handle some things anyway. He flipped out over being called Rocky.

Of course he went at Steez. What other viable angle does he have to get at Joey? That weirdo I SH is not resonating with the general public. Even my curmudgeon old head self understands things change & that aesthetic works (even with Joey throwback thing). I like Joey's potential more than I actually like Joey, but he's a much better artist than dude. Troy is a bland mid 2000's NY mixtape rapper with a fair/decent marketing gimmick & a work ethic.

Last edited:
Damn, he doubled down on stupid on Sway's show. He went at Steez more than he did Joey.

Thought it was a pretty good diss. Still can't stand his b-grade voice though, but can't hate on the actual song. The Steez stuff may be out of line, but pretty much fair game. Ja Rule and Benzino went after Eminem's daughter so the Steez lines don't really shock me or anything

It's wild funny how he tried to play the "nobody listens to you" card as if ****** is really out here blasting Troy Ave

Thought it was a pretty good diss. Still can't stand his b-grade voice though, but can't hate on the actual song. The Steez stuff may be out of line, but pretty much fair game. Ja Rule and Benzino went after Eminem's daughter so the Steez lines don't really shock me or anything
Game went at 50 dead mom's and talked about kidnapping yayo kid

Didn't yayo end up actually smacking somebody kid around ?

Last edited:
Yep. Jimmy Henchman's. And the dude that either did it or took the rap ended up dead.

As stated earlier in this thread, that "beef" ran deep at that point. **** wasn't just records then.

As as I stated in another thread, it's hard to co-sign all this ****.

Wait a minute.

Troy Ave is 30???? I been thinking he was just a dumb young ***** this whole time.

Wait a minute.

Troy Ave is 30???? I been thinking he was just a dumb young ***** this whole time.
No way son is 30.
eek.gif

He acts like an 18 year old.
This was playing on BET in 05 he def 30 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn, I need proof he's 30. Some of his moves and social media BS screams 22. If he's 30 doing some of this ****, then damn. He's losing his mind.

I don't like the line, it doesn't really have anything to do with the beef. I'm not against it. When you diss someone, nothing is off limits.

I agree, it's foul to diss his dead homie, but I thought Troy's diss record is/was good.

Troy's sway interview was terrible though

I didn't know he was 30, that just makes it even more sad. I thought he was in his early 20s.

He's even mocking Steez' death on twitter now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom