!!!The Official Troy Ave thread: Major Without a Deal online and in stores 6/9/15!!!

Styles daughter killed herself

Sway tried to explain it to him, but I don't think he has the intelligence to realize how many people he's insulting or how stupid he sounds.

Damn had no idea that Styles had a daughter that committed suicide...:smh:

Glad to see so many NY rappers calling him out on bringing Steez into this beef

Last edited:
Styles daughter killed herself

Sway tried to explain it to him, but I don't think he has the intelligence to realize how many people he's insulting or how stupid he sounds.

He really doesn't, also tried to justify it by saying he's "religious". Clown

Yeah this _ a clown. Even though those tweets are old, you a NY rapper taking shots at Nas for no reason. :smh: :lol:

I'll say it again he wants to be 50. Big difference is at one point 50 was dropping great music.

Well his idol is 40 n look what he does on ig. I don't expect any different.

Nothing is off limits in a diss but it's kinda corny for him to continue on mocking him on social media.

Styles ain't gonna do a damn thing. Trick trick pulled his card years ago.

Wait a minute.

Troy Ave is 30???? I been thinking he was just a dumb young ***** this whole time.
No way son is 30.
eek.gif

He acts like an 18 year old.
Yeah this _ a clown. Even though those tweets are old, you a NY rapper taking shots at Nas for no reason.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I'll say it again he wants to be 50. Big difference is at one point 50 was dropping great music.
Without a doubt. He just comes off as corny no matter how hard he tries.

Somebody gotta shoot this guy. Like I don't want him to die but he gotta get hit in the shoulder or something

Trick Trick whooped him up would be an understatement. But I could easily see SP laying hands on Troy Avenue if it came to it

Last edited:
Just google it. You get a bunch of different stories. Some where Styles gets jumped in Detroit for talking too much. Another where he gets touched up by a dude in Trick's crew but walks away, another where he's thrown down a flight of stairs. Etc etc etc.

Styles ain't gonna do a damn thing. Trick trick pulled his card years ago.

How I googled trick trick + styles p to peep the story and found a link to an NT thread with this.....

i never named gunplay tho and when did gettin yo *** whooped mean u not street. Styles took a L but he still a street ***** in my eyes. Pretty sure years back trick trick took a few Ls

Like you said, just because he took an loss OT doesn't mean anything.

Not sure Troy and Trick are comparable either. But I don't know much about Troy to be honest.

Styles not gonna do anything because it ain't his problem. He's approaching Troy like a man.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna look down upon him for a L but I'm not gonna o he won't say that to super thug styles. I'm pretty sure son ain't scared of dude.

Anybody can catch a L if they in somebody else's city and outnumbered. Styles and the Lox are certified.

Gonna be interesting to see how Troy approaches this. Styles went at him harder than Joey did.

Those tweets about Nas don't look good at all. I don't know what happened around that time and why he tweeted that but it's not a good look.

At least we got Dave East to step up and carry us. Hope he doesn't blow it and change up on us.

:wow: :rofl: the thought of Troy Ave being in his early to mid 20's

If you not familiar with this guy music or past antics then no doubt i get it

Last edited:
Those tweets about Nas don't look good at all. I don't know what happened around that time and why he tweeted that but it's not a good look.

At least we got Dave East to step up and carry us. Hope he doesn't blow it and change up on us.
They rather support panda man

Back
Top Bottom