The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

With all of the shoes you have DNice901 ever think about doing a collection post?

Nice 22's by the way, recently copped the basketball edition.

I will sooner or later, it takes so much time to unstack the shoes, take them out of the box, photograph them.......
eyes.gif
Not to mention I use my I Phone to take the pics. I just snap pics as I go.Maybe when I stop buying sneaks I can get a digital camera
happy.gif
Once I get acamera like quickster has I will be more than happy too.... that thing takes one hell of a picture
pimp.gif
Good look on the B-ball XXII's they are
pimp.gif
A real creative shoe (even though it wasn't the first of its kind,) it justmight go up in value someday... I hope
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I will sooner or later, it takes so much time to unstack the shoes, take them out of the box, photograph them.......
eyes.gif
Not to mention I use my I Phone to take the pics. I just snap pics as I go. Maybe when I stop buying sneaks I can get a digital camera
happy.gif
Once I get a camera like quickster has I will be more than happy too.... that thing takes one hell of a picture
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
A real creative shoe (even though it wasn't the first of its kind,) it just might go up in value someday... I hope
grin.gif
same here. i have the gutts to purchase a 600$ sneaker but it bothers my wallet to buy a 300$ camera... lol. and if i would to post my collection......i would need to go outside.

shoehead23 extremely clean III's
pimp.gif

Never Wear Them I am glad I'm not the only one
roll.gif
I will go the extremeto obtain some grails, but for something other than bills.... forget about it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hien84

Originally Posted by never wear them

TO CSUN TO SELL SOME BOOKS...
35c3514a86018e291c1e685989fd4c63f34363c.pjpg
i dont have the DMPs but is that how the XIs patent leather look like?

I have the DMPs and they definitly don't look anything like that. I'm not questioning the legitamacy because the picture looks like its beentampered with, but IF those are actually fake he should be banned from NT cause thats pathetic.

I need you guys help on a purchase decision..... Playoff XIII or BRED XI, which would you cop? I need to know so I can decide which one I should buy.

I need you guys help on a purchase decision..... Playoff XIII or BRED XI, which would you cop? I need to know so I can decide which one I should buy.

I'd get the 11s. Damn Dnice, where do u work? U have an iphone, a new pair of heat every week, and u stay rocking JB clothing which is alreadyexpensive. I know what u mean about the
shoehead23 wrote:
Black Ice116, Clean 2's!
pimp.gif

thanks shoehead23, nice 3s. U stay with heat too, where do u work? I'm trying to get a job with u and dnice cause I don't have any heat inmy closet!

never wear them wrote:

eyes.gif
Not to mention I use my I Phone to take the pics. I just snap pics as I go. Maybe when I stop buying sneaks I can get a digital camera
happy.gif
Once I get a camera like quickster has I will be more than happy too.... that thing takes one hell of a picture
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
A real creative shoe (even though it wasn't the first of its kind,) it just might go up in value someday... I hope
grin.gif
same here. i have the gutts to purchase a 600$ sneaker but it bothers my wallet to buy a 300$ camera... lol. and if i would to post my collection...... i would need to go outside.
I know what u mean. I've wanted a digital camera for years and was supposed to get one for Christmas in 2006, but my mon saw that I wanted aPS3 and took the camera back to get my PS3. So I got a camera last Christmas. Before I got my camera, I had to take my WDYWT pics with my nextel camera phone,and if I didn't take a picture of my kicks in the daytime when the sun was out, then I didn't post in WDYWT. I wanted to do a collection post when Ihit 500 posts but I guess now that I have my cam, I just might do a collection post for my 1000th. Or I might wait til I get some more heat
devil.gif

Decided to break out the DS Mars IVs today, so fresh and new that I used the sole as a plate for my turkey club haha, nice stuff as usual everyone

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

I'd get the 11s. Damn Dnice, where do u work? U have an iphone, a new pair of heat every week, and u stay rocking JB clothing which is already expensive. I know what u mean about the
shoehead23 wrote:
Black Ice116, Clean 2's!
pimp.gif
thanks shoehead23, nice 3s. U stay with heat too, where do u work? I'm trying to get a job with u and dnice cause I don't have any heat in my closet!

never wear them wrote:

eyes.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif
same here. i have the gutts to purchase a 600$ sneaker but it bothers my wallet to buy a 300$ camera... lol. and if i would to post my collection...... i would need to go outside.
I know what u mean. I've wanted a digital camera for years and was supposed to get one for Christmas in 2006, but my mon saw that I wanted a PS3 and took the camera back to get my PS3. So I got a camera last Christmas. Before I got my camera, I had to take my WDYWT pics with my nextel camera phone, and if I didn't take a picture of my kicks in the daytime when the sun was out, then I didn't post in WDYWT. I wanted to do a collection post when I hit 500 posts but I guess now that I have my cam, I just might do a collection post for my 1000th. Or I might wait til I get some more heat
devil.gif

I'm the neighborhood dope man
grin.gif
Nah just kiddin, I'm just aworking 25 yr. old college student doing what I luv to do. Having these things just means I am a materialistic consumer
tongue.gif
seriously I just work hard so I can get some of the things I want, I think Iam going to slow down soon though.... I think I am becoming too obsessed with kicks
laugh.gif
When I finish school I will be able to really take my hobby to heights. I think I will take a break from buying after 08 to start investing somemoney instead of spending.... shoes are an investment right
wink.gif

^^^^
DONT EVER POST LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN.... YOU TOOK WHOLE WORLD WITH YOU... LOL

Si3xers55 wrote:

Originally Posted by hien84

Originally Posted by never wear them

TO CSUN TO SELL SOME BOOKS...
35c3514a86018e291c1e685989fd4c63f34363c.pjpg
i dont have the DMPs but is that how the XIs patent leather look like?

I have the DMPs and they definitly don't look anything like that. I'm not questioning the legitamacy because the picture looks like its been tampered with, but IF those are actually fake he should be banned from NT cause thats pathetic.

Bro..... calm down..... breathe in... breathe out.... you should be banned for thinking that these are fake...
roll.gif
of course they've been tampered with.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

I'd get the 11s. Damn Dnice, where do u work? U have an iphone, a new pair of heat every week, and u stay rocking JB clothing which is already expensive. I know what u mean about the
shoehead23 wrote:
Black Ice116, Clean 2's!
pimp.gif
thanks shoehead23, nice 3s. U stay with heat too, where do u work? I'm trying to get a job with u and dnice cause I don't have any heat in my closet!

never wear them wrote:

eyes.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif
I know what u mean. I've wanted a digital camera for years and was supposed to get one for Christmas in 2006, but my mon saw that I wanted a PS3 and took the camera back to get my PS3. So I got a camera last Christmas. Before I got my camera, I had to take my WDYWT pics with my nextel camera phone, and if I didn't take a picture of my kicks in the daytime when the sun was out, then I didn't post in WDYWT. I wanted to do a collection post when I hit 500 posts but I guess now that I have my cam, I just might do a collection post for my 1000th. Or I might wait til I get some more heat
devil.gif

I'm the neighborhood dope man
grin.gif
Nah just kiddin, I'm just a working 25 yr. old college student doing what I luv to do. Having these things just means I am a materialistic consumer
tongue.gif
seriously I just work hard so I can get some of the things I want, I think I am going to slow down soon though.... I think I am becoming too obsessed with kicks
laugh.gif
When I finish school I will be able to really take my hobby to heights. I think I will take a break from buying after 08 to start investing some money instead of spending.... shoes are an investment right
wink.gif

exactly. i TRUELY started with my older cousin back in 96 with the xii's and havent stopped since... now im pushing 250+ and trustme... thats nothing compared to what i had back 2 years ago. i want to move out but damn, shoes are holding me back... only bill that i have is my SHOEhabbit... and some credit cards due to shoes....
laugh.gif

Playoff XIIIs. Just because you don't see them that often. The XIs are all over the place. I like them both, but I'd go with the XIIIs.

Back
Top Bottom