The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

Tha Sun Child wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

Jaehow wrote:
MY DUDE dalitso HAS MORE HEAT THAN ALOT OF THE PPL IN HERE POSTING WITH EASE...these toilet-bowl-mouthed-noobs needa [budden] chiiiiLLL [/budden]

on a side note DAM its my 900th post, and im still talkin like the boss that i am lol jk DALISTO IS ALWAYS GIVING PROPS TO EVERYONE EVEN IF THEY DRESS LIKE IDIOTS.

jordansequallife , YOU ARE A DOUCHE. DALISTO HAS MORE HEAT THAN YOU PROBABLY HAVE. DONT FLAME IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM.

Damn, all that ''*$+@##%@!" wasn't even necessary........Yeah cuz was outta line goin' @ dalitso like that, but was just givin his 2 cents. All that captin save a brother ain't called for. dalitso is a man, I'm pretty sure he can stand on his own two.

there is a diff. between giving your two cents and talking about how tacky his clothes are... why point that out first of all.?
LMAO! @ These Clowns Ridin Dalisto's Kabob...

its not jock riding buddy. its more of a reverence to the guy... the dude shows love no matter what.

back to what did you wear today...

7bc3534086518aa315e965a48e8a53e879f2003.pjpg

Me and my lady wore our countdown Xs on Sunday they look really nice when there on ur feet

yo homie, not tryna hate, but ur attire is always tacky and those jordan hats look lame.. and ur shirts are too damn big. you rock what ever jordan brand brings out for the specific shoe. very very tacky and that hat makes you look like your 12
nice heat though

I'm not going to completely disagree with Jordansequal. It is tacky to where nuthn but JB gear all the time and with the pics of the kicks on yourshirt/ the shirt that came out with the kicks. I think it draws more attention to your clothes than the actual potential heat on your feet , which is possiblyDalitso's case. It's tyte every once in awhile but it does get played out or OD if you got nuthn else to ya clothing game. However, I wouldn't goas far as insulting Dalitso by saying he looks 12 and his clothes are too big, so I just say leave it alone and let the man do his thing.

F- that!!!! This isn't GQ Magazine, I wear JB clothing too & what snitches
laugh.gif

Damn clothing I just got these in the mail........

Not long after that, these came in.... Good day in deed
happy.gif

I don't care if dalitso is wearing a potato sack this topic is about the shoes. He never comes in here bragging or boasting and is very courteous whenothers complement him. I'm 36 and my friends think I over do it with just a matching shirt and shoes so to each his own.

And nice shoes everyone I wish I had time to snap pics but I'm always following my wife and kids somewhere.
laugh.gif

^^^^nice shadows trublu
^^^^nice 13s dince
and to all the folk commenting on dalitso, yall need a life...dude is a grown !$$ man
if cuz wanna wear alll jb clothes, then so be it...i bet nobody in here is payaling this man $$$ for his wardrobe
so y even care?
its just like some of yall rock skintight nuthuggers or sh** that dont match at all, but thats u doin u right?
my point is, just bcuz you do somethin dont mean everybdy gotta do it
and as far as dude sayin he look 12, let me just say i rock jb clothes too...hell just the otha day i had on citrus 7's, with the shirt to match,
and the chi-town fitted 2 match as well...im also a 25 yr old college grad with a good job, own crib, etc...so age makes no difference...its about beinyourself
so continue 2 do just that people

pics after work

dnice - mind if i ask you a q buddy.

when did you start collecting? you post pickup heat like everyday.... lol mad props.

It is a pleasure to start this dialogue on fashion. We are going agree and disagree on opinions on what we like. I like thequality of SOME of JB clothing and that is what I choose to wear. TO EACH THEIR OWN....I'MA BE ME, ALWAYS!!!!! Thanx to everyone for their POSITIVE and negative comments. If you wish to continue on with the discussion...be myguest.

NOW, BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED WDYWT SESSION!!!(with the Vz )
b8325eae11e690bed622506b0d1723620bb1e0a.pjpg

60925c1ee1e4c085d1b206b9611ea4ca72d9302.pjpg

Originally Posted by jordansequallife

Originally Posted by dalitso

the XIz are killin these pages!!!!
Dnice901-hope you had a good getaway...dope fits!!!!
FlipSoleSkyLine-clean Vz!!!!
ANYWAYS, WHAT I WORE TODAY!!!!
6a7250de7de4505ed7227e8f498f5d738531cf2.pjpg

7bb2552e0aee70efdc228df05dd5395ea3c0307.pjpg

yo homie, not tryna hate, but ur attire is always tacky and those jordan hats look lame.. and ur shirts are too damn big. you rock what ever jordan brand brings out for the specific shoe. very very tacky and that hat makes you look like your 12
nice heat though

MAN@$#+??? i dont understand why people dont like the Jordan shirt with the kicks... i think it is very fresh!!!! I think it brings great attention to theshoes....

This world is just FULL OF HATERS!!!!! come on jordansequallife... that was dam near
indifferent.gif

dalitso Dope as usual, JB clothing is dope to me... I rock it a lot too, its all in theperson. When rocked right JB clothing is
pimp.gif

never wear them By Qdo you mean "Q-dog?" If so, nah I am more of the solo type no frats for me....
laugh.gif
Seriously though I have been wearing J's since I was two years old andevery year there after. They were just shoes to me, when the new J dropped I tossed the previous pair in the closet. When retro's started to get popular iswhen I realized that J's didn't get old anymore, and I quickly fell back in luv with the classics. I have always acquired a lot of shoes just due tobuying, but never really realized I was collecting until I found out about the shoe game. I just sometimes buy the shoes that I took for granted replacing themwith a DS pair. The XVI's are dope by the way
glasses.gif

jordanhead7792 Thanx for tha luv, and the V's aredope
smokin.gif

moundraised23 Fire red's
pimp.gif

kingof3rdstrike Fresh XIII's
smokin.gif

JordanRetroHead Feel you on the playoff VIII's, but what is upwith the lifestyle condom
indifferent.gif
They suck, do away with that thingbefore something bad happens. TROJAN MAN!!!!

damn dnice it seems like you pickup jordans everyday...... nice stuff. i'm afraid im gonna be like that once i get a job (blowing all of my money away onshoes
ohwell.gif
) but anyways nice stuff
pimp.gif

FREEMiN Don't be like me, I am a sad case
laugh.gif
Got a shoe addiction that is hard to shake
smh.gif
Between my mustang and my shoes, I don't know which one is pimping memore
tongue.gif
After '08 I am retiring from the shoe game anyways. Once Ibuy the last countdown pack of the year I will leave the shoe game behind, I will be content.

Back
Top Bottom