The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

icopjordans23 - NICE!
DALISTO - NICE SHIRT, NEVER SEEN IT WITH THE 3M
DNICE - LOVING THE IX's. HAVE TO WEAR MINE MORE OFTEN.

WORE THESE IN THE RAIN TO GO BUY THE GOODFELLAS DVD.

063357978a9887451e246d678e7df3e18386b6c.pjpg

50b1558b8b1a6c8812e10c4624e7cea4823c275.pjpg

Whats up wdywt Jordan thread. This is my first time posting in here. I student teach during the day, and have a desk job at night. Here is what I wore towork today. I can't knock the quality on these, they look great and I have worn them 10+ times.

Shoehead23 & Dnice901-fresh IXz fam…yall make me wanna break my rotation!!!
eek.gif

AirUpHere23-thanx for tha props playa….no hommo!!!!!
laugh.gif

Jordanhead7792-thanx hommie....clean playoff pic. copped theshirt from footlocker when the stelthz were out. It's funny but I copped the shirt b4 I got the shoes.
smile.gif

Never wear them again-thanx hommie. clean XIIz….are theywearable? Just saw that in the other thread and it made me
roll.gif
!!!

THANX FOR THA LUV...
Never wear them again XII's are fiyah
eek.gif

shoehead23 Dope IX's
wink.gif

dalitso Can't go wrong with the stealthz, I haven't wore any of my V's, butmy green beans....
moundraised23 Dope raptors, mine are still DS
tongue.gif
I need those XIV's
eek.gif
those are last XIV's I need. I had those back in high school when I wore a9.5
grin.gif
We from the same town, we should meet up one day homie. (NO HOMMO)

team im selling my 1994 bred 1s size 11 if any of u are intersted..get at me

Sweet rotation moundraised23! Clean 9's shoehead23, Dnice901! Simple yet fresh as always dalitso! Good stuff everyone! Anyways, not everyones cup oftea but I like 'em, red XX1's today.
5672569ee2afc900b70460b283986cef0834439.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanBeast23

Downsoutboi those cement 3s are lookin beautiful.....wow that pair looks immaculate good sh*t
Thanks man, i'm very happy with them as well....

Out to dinner at Atlantic Station earlier tonight with a friend of mine.

My favorite 7s

She wore some team Jordans (team elites I believe? she took the pic in my car. I need some floormats)

^^^^nice 7's
shoefoo (nice 7's/ 21's), dalitso (got that same t, and 5's), jordanhead7792( nice 8's)- thanx 4 da luv
never wear them- those 12's are lovely sir
eek.gif

nice pickups to a12ware89 and downsouthboi, wish my cements looked like that...theyre hooped tooblivion
dnice- we can mos def link up (no rainbows
roll.gif
)
....im in Trashville for now tho...shud be back in da M in a few wks...shoot me a pm
oh yea, are the Loyalists still accepting applications?

Aint nothing wrong with those DNice901. I have a pair VNDS as well. It's just that some people don't know how to rock them. To me they're veryfresh, and I'm glad I got copped those blue suede shoes. Word to Elvis.
grin.gif

they aint that bad Dnice901 my pair is still DS im waiting for the summer....CHICAGO winter isnt the season for those
but this is wut I wore today FIRST TIME POSTING IN THIS FORUM

Back
Top Bottom