The Official Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y LIVE IN CONCERT.. Still No release date, Also this will be an AL

Wiz did not show up on this tape at all besides the first song...but I enjoyed it plan on playing it in the car today

I don't think the beats are bad, but I think it's a completely different direction from what everybody was expecting. I'm a fan of both of them, but I really think the instrumentals are much better than the beats combined with Wiz and Currensy.

Wow I cant believe I'm bout to say this but.....

This is not good
Curren$ys music never used to disappoint me :smh:
Its different & creative which is always cool but classical type of instrumentals does NOT mix well with hip hop especially these 2 kinda rappers
What were they thinking man? That fake tracklisting woulda been better than this lol

I just listened to the little streaming samples on itunes and i gotta say this sounds really good. I'm gonna download this and give it a shot, but I don't get what's so bad about it. It actually sounds like something I wish more rappers went back to doing.

What did y'all expect...it's called live in concert...they couldn't release because of sample issues...the beats don't even have a typical rap cadence so they couldn't even spit how typical rap bars go...

I respect them trying something dfferent...but I will say the beats outshines them like hell...and they shouldn't go this direction again if they choose to do a mix tape together again

I went in with low expectations cause I knew they were gonna try this...if you went in expecting how fly 2 then you're an idiot

Last edited:
I just listened to the little streaming samples on itunes and i gotta say this sounds really good. I'm gonna download this and give it a shot, but I don't get what's so bad about it. It actually sounds like something I wish more rappers went back to doing.

I just sampled this on iTunes as well and I think it's pretty terrible. Won't waste my time. Lost interest in Wiz after Rolling Papers, and have fallen back off of Spitta's music too, don't know why though.

Damn these reviews in here are making me nervous lol. Downloading now.

Wiz lost me after Rolling Papers, besides some verses here and there. I'm a big fan of Spitta tho. Usually consistent every time.

I didn't think it was that bad. Had a chill vibe to it. They were going with more a sample heavy sound instead of the same tried and true chopped up samples and loops.

Kind of felt like throwback Spitta with Ski production, minus the beats weren't as good as Ski's.

Yo this is :pimp:

Some of ya'll need to expand your musical tastes. "Oh it sucks I was expecting better" :lol: go drink bleach.. stop breathing my air you non-musical clowns

Light something and chill to this maaan

very happy with their direction on this project

70s hustling music presented fused with this generations flow

glad i bought it
Thank you, someone who isn't 16 years old. Repped

Last edited:
I think the leaked tracklisting got people's expectations up to :wow: :pimp: but after listening it was :x |I

Damn... This EP was a slight disappointment, no doubt. With them pushing it back made it real difficult to bottle up our anticipation and then they hit us with the jazz early 70's mellow vibe.

Spitta doing his damn thing, but Wiz has been sticking to doing the absolute minimum on every release imo. I'm glad they gave me something to add to my playlist for four20.

Been with Spitta since Fast Times @ Ridgemont Fly and Wiz at Prince of the city, but this isn't the direction I wanted them to head... Def Crack flow with some melodious intro and endings, but not something I'd pay for. Torrent ftw

JET$ Fool

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom