The Official Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y LIVE IN CONCERT.. Still No release date, Also this will be an AL

I wonder how some combo of Common/Kweli/Mos Def wouldve sounded over these beats. Seems like they would have fit better over these

Last edited:
^^^I honestly dont think any rapper coulda done songs to these beats right. But then again the ghost of Jay Electronica did kill Eternal Sunshine

N
im 28... it doesnt sound good... stop being a groupie
Age doesn't hav anything to do with it N nobody is a groupie for liking this music. was off that batch and had this music on repeat all day yesterday. If u can't just enjoy this $#!t. Listen to how fly n be disappointed

N
Age doesn't hav anything to do with it N nobody is a groupie for liking this music. was off that batch and had this music on repeat all day yesterday. If u can't just enjoy this $#!t. Listen to how fly n be disappointed

nobody a groupie for liking it but if u acting like you gotta be a kid to not enjoy it you're being a groupie

The landing is such a ill song.. Wiz verse was dope don't get me wrong.. But I think Spitta should've rock the whole song, homie was killin it..

"Fool I close Ferrari doors, my driveway is a horse show"

Not a fan of it at all. Will be waiting on Spittas next project where i'm sure hell redeem himself.

Yo this is :pimp:

Some of ya'll need to expand your musical tastes. "Oh it sucks I was expecting better" :lol: go drink bleach.. stop breathing my air you non-musical clowns

Light something and chill to this maaan
Thank you, someone who isn't 16 years old. Repped

dawg YOU sound 16.

just because people don't like something doesn't mean you win at music. :lol:

they just don't like it. that doesn't make you musical and everyone else non-musical.

you think people like...idk...Paul McCartney, Elton John, Prince, Stevie Wonder, etc. would like this type of music? eh. probably not.

they're 16 year old non-musical clowns right?

i haven't listened to this, but no matter what it sounds like you are not the Elite Music Authority of Niketalk.

so please refrain from telling more people to off themselves because they don't like what you like.

Some of ya'll need to expand your musical tastes. "Oh it sucks I was expecting better" :lol: go drink bleach.. stop breathing my air you non-musical clowns

dawg YOU sound 16.

just because people don't like something doesn't mean you win at music. :lol:

they just don't like it. that doesn't make you musical and everyone else non-musical.

you think people like...idk...Paul McCartney, Elton John, Prince, Stevie Wonder, etc. would like this type of music? eh. probably not.

they're 16 year old non-musical clowns right?

i haven't listened to this, but no matter what it sounds like you are not the Elite Music Authority of Niketalk.

so please refrain from telling more people to off themselves because they don't like what you like.
:lol: You're right. To each his own I guess.

Personally I think it's :pimp: . Then again I really like jazz/soul so this type of music is right up my alley

Y'all are crazy :smh:

I love this mixtape :smokin :smokin :smokin

We all know they were having issues with clearing the samples so I'm sure that's why they charged a lil fee for it :lol:

I can't wait til they drop another mixtape hopefully it'll be before Summer hits

What song sampled the same song/sample used at the end of "For Her"? I swear it's a Wiz or Curren$y song and I've heard it plenty of times but have no idea what song it is...

"Cinnamon suga..............cinnamon looooooooooove"

Revenge and cake is the **** yo lol

What song sampled the same song/sample used at the end of "For Her"? I swear it's a Wiz or Curren$y song and I've heard it plenty of times but have no idea what song it is...
Michael Rocks "Thank God"

Last edited:
How Fly MIGHT be my fav mixtape ever
So this project was a bit disappointing for me
Still bumpin it tho, can't lie

Landing

repped you right back

i am very impressed with this project, well worth the wait, and worth the purchase

i love the 70s soul samples, and already love their flow

so for me, its perfect and i appreciate it, i wish it was longer though, a few more tracks on it would have been even better

anyone have a list of the samples they used?

Back
Top Bottom