||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

smh at blonde hair and

Domo Genesis already made an album called Rolling Papers first...

I'm hoping this is good tho.

rtdqfq.png

sick.gif
sick.gif

What the hell is wrong wit' Wiz'?!

That blonde streak is Marc Jacobs! + That title for the debut is the weakest sheet' I eva heard
30t6p3b.gif

Just read that "Deal or No Deal" is back in the top 200, that's pretty amazing. I remember copping that album in November 09.

That blonde patch looks dumb as F

I don't even know whoever yall talking about he "stole" this from
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ that blond streak though. Can't wait for the album.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by awwsome

Lol @ yall thinking Wiz even knows who Domo Genesis is

That's probably the same reasoning Soulja Boy used when he jacked their %$%* too.
They still won with that, aint nobody listening to SB 
laugh.gif

07.jpg

he did a song with these guys (overdoz) ....but i mean the blonde streak fits dude image but not wiz 
laugh.gif

I always wondered who that lady was. I was backstage at RTB rappin it up w/ Will and she came through and asked me to take a pic of her and Will...had no clue. Thought she was just an old fan.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by awwsome

Lol @ yall thinking Wiz even knows who Domo Genesis is

That's probably the same reasoning Soulja Boy used when he jacked their %$%* too.

got damn that avy swag like a @@!*$ bruh 

I've noticed on here,and Twitter, that a lot of males are upset about his hair than females. C'mon people
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I've noticed on here,and Twitter, that a lot of males are upset about his hair than females. C'mon people
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I'm saying, WILD suspect.
+$@# yall care about the +%!*@ hair style choices? Thought this was the music thread.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom