||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

#1 and #2 rap songs on itunes
#1 song on billboard

I'm proud of this dude real talk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

#1 and #2 rap songs on itunes
#1 song on billboard

I'm proud of this dude real talk
pimp.gif

This.  Even though I don't like some of the material that he's been releasing, there's no way that you could hate on this accomplishment.
pimp.gif

What are ALL the Wiz Khalifa albums/mixtapes? So far I got Show&Prove, Deal or No Deal, Burn After Rolling, and Kush & OJ now am I missing some??

Originally Posted by paulp91

What are ALL the Wiz Khalifa albums/mixtapes? So far I got Show&Prove, Deal or No Deal, Burn After Rolling, and Kush & OJ now am I missing some??

I would definitely recommend getting Flight School, probably my favorite Wiz tape.  How Fly is a project that he did with Curren$y that is dope.   Also a lot of people really like Prince of the City 2. 

you're missing his best ones. Flight School and Prince of the City 2 are dope as hell, my 2 favorites. Prince of the City is alright too.

Show & Prove is horrible to me

Yeah I had a feeling I was missing a couple tapes somewhere thanks for the info. And yeah I've only listened to a little bit of Show & Prove and its just not good.

Star Power > all of his mixtapes except for K&OJ.

B.A.R is garbage.

Originally Posted by CJ616

B.A.R is garbage.
indifferent.gif
Prince of the City 2 when he was going ham every track
B.A.R isn't garbage
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

Originally Posted by CJ616

B.A.R is garbage.
indifferent.gif
Prince of the City 2 when he was going ham every track
B.A.R isn't garbage
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
POTC2 is my second favorite mixtape from him (SP being #1), so i'll admit that my rankings are a little biased.  As far as B.A.R goes:  out of the 19 full songs on it, I only listen to about 5 of them.

Back
Top Bottom