||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Cuffy

What's the name of his new album? I'm guessing only _ in first class?

O.N.I.F.C. (which stands for Only _ In First Class or edited version One Night In First Class)

I dont know about anyone else but im not a fan of the name. But its just a name so whatever.

My Favorite Song is nice
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

The mistake I made on Rolling Papers was thinking it was time to move on from that genre not knowing that it had impacted people so much. The album did great numbers, but creatively wasn’t my best work. 

[font=Arial, San-Serif]http://www.complex.com/mu...take-with-rolling-papers[/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif][/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]I knew that %+++! DID NOT $%$! with that album he just knew it would make him richer. [/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, San-Serif]But that's the industry for you. 
ohwell.gif
[/font]

That's great to hear. I think he knows he has to deliver now having said that.

Just incase anyone forgot... Taylor Allderdice should be releasing any minute now... ready to hear that Never Been 2!

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Just incase anyone forgot... Taylor Allderdice should be releasing any minute now... ready to hear that Never Been 2!

i heard its comin out march 13
i hope im wrong and you're right.. 

The problem w him selling out to do numbers on Rolling Papers is that it alienated a ton of his OG fan base. I've completely lost interest in the guy.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

The problem w him selling out to do numbers on Rolling Papers is that it alienated a ton of his OG fan base. I've completely lost interest in the guy.

im getting there.. i listened to roll up and didnt know what it was .. 
but still listen to the og mixtapes.. 

and i still find some tracks out there i like

When Kush & OJ first came out, I was like  
grin.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

But for the last 6 months... this is the most played thing along with Cabin Fever
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

i heard its comin out march 13
i hope im wrong and you're right.. 

he confirmed on twitter last night it's March 13th.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Hopefully this guy returns one day�
tired.gif

Best Wiz song ever.
Got baked to it, drunk to it, smashed to it, lived to it.
You couldn't tell me he wasn't going to be a legend by this time.
I just don't think he even has it in him to make %*** like this anymore, still hopeful though.

Back
Top Bottom