||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

I finally downloaded this tape last night...

The vibe is really chill, laid back...

I don't really have any beef with this tape, only that it kinda dies of at the end, IMO...

But the production on here is crazy... some of these samples
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

'Mary 3X' and 'The Cruise' are my s**ts...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

can we PUHLEASE discuss the sneak dissing going in between him spitta.. gettin kinda outta hand now

i HIGHLY doubt theres anything going on between wiz and spitta.. there like best freinds outta the music business, and i doubt they would let anything get between them. i think your just trippin on acid man

Nameless
pimp.gif

Brainstorm
pimp.gif

& Rowland
pimp.gif

have been in heavy rotation

any body on the 1st listen of Rowland thought of the movie the wood?....well it is called ROWLAND

Nameless
pimp.gif

Brainstorm
pimp.gif

& Rowland
pimp.gif

have been in heavy rotation

any body on the 1st listen of Rowland thought of the movie the wood?....well it is called ROWLAND

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Thought of that as soon as I heard it
laugh.gif
 "We should play this game for life..."

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Thought of that as soon as I heard it
laugh.gif
 "We should play this game for life..."

Lmao wow. Spitta really just straight up deaded Wiz right there with nooooo regard.

Wow, you could see the heartbreak in Wiz's face and errrrrything.

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Is that a Chrono Trigger sample on never been part 2?
pimp.gif
I hope so. Part one had a Chrono beat 
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
How did i sleep on the chrono trigger sample . wow good stuff
Both are sampled from Chrono Trigger.  Stripper Rose got no business singing hooks though 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Lmao wow. Spitta really just straight up deaded Wiz right there with nooooo regard.

Wow, you could see the heartbreak in Wiz's face and errrrrything.

old girl in the middle was about to 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

can we PUHLEASE discuss the sneak dissing going in between him spitta.. gettin kinda outta hand now

i HIGHLY doubt theres anything going on between wiz and spitta.. there like best freinds outta the music business, and i doubt they would let anything get between them. i think your just trippin on acid man

Explain the behavior in the posted video then holmes...Spittas obviously madd salty about something. There not gonna come right out and start dissing each other in public, def on that frenemies tipI kno for facts im not the only one picking up on the subliminals lately

This mixtape is smooth from start to finish. My expectations weren't real high just because of the last few Wiz efforts dissapointed me. But Wiz dropped a banger with this one. Not as many bangers on it as Kush & OJ but is solid all the way through.

damn, i had no idea Wiz and Currensy have a lightweight beef goin on. Currensy straight deaded Wiz when he asked if they were gon get into some How Fly!! haha damn.

they had mad chemistry in the studio. i wonder what the real reason behind this is.. besides the fact that Currensy thinks Wiz jacked his style, maryjane raps and all..

in the end, i think Currensy is a way more of a humble/real dude than the 2012 Wiz.

They were both just at SXSW together. Spitta instagramed a pic of them together.
As far as the video, it seems like Spitta just wanted to promote his brand at the show
(Jet World Order had just dropped). I've heard stories of Spitta only being concerned with
his situation before and they align with the video imo.

Originally Posted by CJ863

They were both just at SXSW together. Spitta instagramed a pic of them together.
As far as the video, it seems like Spitta just wanted to promote his brand at the show
(Jet World Order had just dropped). I've heard stories of Spitta only being concerned with

that makes sense. maybe dudes are really just reaching.. they seem like theyre real cool when theyre together.

Wiz is a household name now.. everybody knows him. a lot of people know Currensy as well but not as much as Wiz (ex: twitter followers, instagram, etc.)

Currensy has been investing a lot of time and money getting his brand out there and really wants to promote his artists. makes sense.

it would have been dope if they did like one or two tracks tho..

Man I bet half u dudes don't even really listen to curren$y like that
oh wait my bad, I forgot friends NEVER beef or become enemies with each other
wait til I get some free time ima post every song and line there goin at each other in
there's a reason its called SNEAK dissing, the average listener is not supposed to pick up on it
I've been messing with spitta ultra heavy since the 1st young money mixtape, I know dudes character and lyrics on a stan-type tip
I'm not saying he's justified in his reasoning either, I mess with both of em heavy, but I do think he has some reason to be upset with wiz
Either way wiz is winning, that man str8 ethered currensy this time around

yall boys reaching

just chilled wit Spitta last night for St Patty's day down here

Originally Posted by CJ863

Was just about to say this.

Back
Top Bottom