||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by awwsome

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Official Wiz Khalifa thread?

All in favor say I....
eye.jpg

FINALLY!!!!

PRINCE OF THE CITY 2 > _

Aint really listen to em but I heard his Prince of the City mixtapes go hard. I still rocks w/ "Pittsburgh Sound" heavy and I aint even from theSteel City

Does he do the voice DJ E-Z Ryder and principle EZ Ryder on Prince of the City 2 and Flight School?

All we know is money, medical weed, and fashion so do your best to imagine bro...

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I was bumping this this joint, Glory or Death and FutureStreets/DrugSongs all day.

" I can say my name but...ya b_ already knows it..."

pimp.gif

Its Wiz time right now.

Jay should sign dude.

I mess with Wiz big time. Dude is about to blow, no omarion

How Fly >>>>> anything he's done

But Prince of the City 2 is
pimp.gif

and i'm a heavy smoker haha... Wiz, Curren$y, and KiD CuDi is my main rotation now
laugh.gif

I'M LIVIN LIFE FAST SOME TELL ME SLOW DOWN BUT I CONTINUE SPEEDIN'...THE
2mrwdpu.jpg
2qmfevk.jpg
, AND
2hp6lo1.jpg

Wiz is that dude right now, pretty much everything I've heard from him the past 6 months I been f'n w/ him (nh) has been on point. The Marijuana's loud but my surroundings are serene
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by loendradio
EVERYTHING about Shame is pure piffery. Probably my favorite track by son.Burn After Rolling is climbing that list fast as hell too.Can't wait for that mixtape. He's got a show in myarea on the 3rd...definitely gonna check that out

Can someone throw up links to his entire discography. I just started at Flight School. Appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom