||| - The Official Wiz Khalifa Thread [Cabin Fever Out Now] // Rolling Papers out March 29th - |||

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

wiz concert thursday who coming to Firestone?

I'm going
you the one that got kicked out of Curren$y?
laugh.gif

ill see you there bruh, ill prolly be the tallest dude in there lol

You were the one who looked like DJ Drama?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Lol im light skinned 6'9 dude in the back the whole time....me and my boy watched the whole show over everyones heads
laugh.gif

6'9?
eek.gif

Now that I think about it, I might've seen two tall dudes in the back. I was situated towards the back my damn self. Let's get this mini NT summit poppin. I'm pretty much dolo for the Wiz show
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Alright so i just listened to "Black and yellow" im diggin his flow and what not. What mixtape or w.e do yall recommend thatll definitely make me a steady listener..?

Thanx

Kush & OJ?
Flight School?
any more? im in the same boat, im trying to hear his best stuff

Show in Houston was cool. Some people got kicked out for smoking, though. That place was filled with a bunch of high school kids and even younger kids. I seen this 11-12 year old kid trying to smoke in the crowd.
30t6p3b.gif

Yelawolf is a good performer, too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Show in Houston was cool. Some people got kicked out for smoking, though. That place was filled with a bunch of high school kids and even younger kids. I seen this 11-12 year old kid trying to smoke in the crowd.
30t6p3b.gif

Yelawolf is a good performer, too.
pimp.gif

Show was great. I don't know why dude tried to light up right off the at though. Saw a couple of dudes get shown the door during Killa Kyleone's set. I lit up as soon as Wiz came out. Yelawolf has CRAZY energy. Dude jumped down and came next to me and dudes tried to rush the crowd. I wasn't having it. Delivered the Karl Malone elbow promptly. Overall great show though. Smoker's Club show should have been in that room instead of downstairs. 

I was standing right behind those two dudes that got kicked out for smoking.
laugh.gif
You might have seen two Asian dudes standing behind them. Who were you?
nerd.gif

It would have been better if it was 18+, though. The crowd was filled with high school kids.
30t6p3b.gif

Went to the Dallas show.....sh** was live
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It was an extra bonus for me seeing Killa Kyleon (sp?) too, he opened up then Yelawolf....I was lookin at my clock the whole time waitin for his set to end, I'm sorry but anyone trying to do the fast rap thing not named Twista is just begging to be have any buzz he had, fade out after a few months cause it's played out.

They STRESSED at the beginning of the show not to smoke or you'd for sure get thrown out, as soon as dudes started performing it was like 4/20 in the HOB....by the time Wiz performed about 3 songs I had to tap out cause ppl were just passin around jays like nothin the whole time.

Overall everything I expected and more....especially for like $14. Taylor Gang or fuggin kill yourself.
pimp.gif

**Oh, and after going to the show I realize Wiz for sure DOESN'T fu** w/ Tyga
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Alright so i just listened to "Black and yellow" im diggin his flow and what not. What mixtape or w.e do yall recommend thatll definitely make me a steady listener..?

Thanx

Kush & OJ?
Flight School?

Prince Of The City 2, How Fly
glasses.gif

Flight School, KxOJ>_____ imo though

Wiz's Houston HOB show was awesome.

Why was Lil Flip posted up on the side of the stage listening to an iPod though?

And why was Chris Brown dancing around the stage during Black and Yellow?

Slim Thug "I Run" with Yelawolf was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

And why was Chris Brown dancing around the stage during Black and Yellow?
I wish I could still make gifs. 
laugh.gif
This _____ looked so out of place hitting the dougie on the stage w/ Wiz.
Why was he even there anyways?
laugh.gif

I'm so pissed that I couldn't be in there though.
frown.gif

Same reason Diddy was there...

Everybody know he up next and they just wanna show people they mess with him.

i was at the HOB in dallas. +!%@ i started smoking before the first artist came on....
+!%@ by the time the dj played rick ross big meech to get the crowed hyped i was blazed. .
yelawolf ,got it live though.madd props to him

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I was standing right behind those two dudes that got kicked out for smoking.
laugh.gif
You might have seen two Asian dudes standing behind them. Who were you?
nerd.gif

It would have been better if it was 18+, though. The crowd was filled with high school kids.
30t6p3b.gif
I had on a grey hoodie and Cincinnati Reds cap. I figured they would be tight about smoking at the beginning, just like last week. Everybody started burning when they hit the lights and closed the curtains before Wiz's set. 

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

yelawolf ,got it live though.madd props to him

For real? he got booed off stage here in Seattle
laugh.gif
Damn. Dude got love down here in Houston too though. 
Yeah he had it pretty rough here. After his set was done, he was yelling at us how he loved the hate and stuff
laugh.gif

I think everyone was just tired of waiting for Wiz though. He didn't get on stage until like 11pm and there were people waiting since 3-4pm
30t6p3b.gif

I will be DJing/opening at the show here tomorrow

This is my 2nd Wiz show the 1st time around he showed mad love and we partied it up in the Telly

Hopefully we do the same thing x2 this time around since his buzz is bigger

I will upload videos and pics of the groupies and madness backstage and at the Telly

O PS I made/designed the shirts and crews Wiz and Taylor Gang will have on tomorrow night I will get pics and vids of that also

If any NTers coming to the show hit me up and ill get you in VIP

wiz concert thursday who coming to Firestone?

I'm going
you the one that got kicked out of Curren$y?
laugh.gif

ill see you there bruh, ill prolly be the tallest dude in there lol

You were the one who looked like DJ Drama?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Lol im light skinned 6'9 dude in the back the whole time....me and my boy watched the whole show over everyones heads
laugh.gif

6'9?
eek.gif

Now that I think about it, I might've seen two tall dudes in the back. I was situated towards the back my damn self. Let's get this mini NT summit poppin. I'm pretty much dolo for the Wiz show
tired.gif
I got you bro.... we just got to find more NTers going 

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I will be DJing/opening at the show here tomorrow

This is my 2nd Wiz show the 1st time around he showed mad love and we partied it up in the Telly

Hopefully we do the same thing x2 this time around since his buzz is bigger

I will upload videos and pics of the groupies and madness backstage and at the Telly

O PS I made/designed the shirts and crews Wiz and Taylor Gang will have on tomorrow night I will get pics and vids of that also

If any NTers coming to the show hit me up and ill get you in VIP
You talking about the show in Tallahassee right? Thats pretty legit man, I seen him twice so far up here. A couple years ago Wiz came and played Big Daddy's and that place wasn't even sold out (This is like a 200 person venue, tops.)  And then last year I was at the show at Potbelly's. It was straight cause my buddy works for the promotion company who got him out here and I got to chill in the VIP and burn. Was cloudy as hell out when he came on, security didn't give a damn everyone was chiefin'... can't wait to do it again tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Thanx

Kush & OJ?
Flight School?

Prince Of The City 2, How Fly
glasses.gif

Flight School, KxOJ>_____ imo though
yall dont rock with Star Power?? i liked it.

Back
Top Bottom