The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
online raffle for all TLO shoes.  unclaimed pairs go up random time that day.

Nike = HYPE, they have to figure out a more HYPE way to release shoes ala the Lebron XI 2K14.

what type of bot did you use, and any other details, differernt billing,shipping name etc..
i always use diff bill/ship, email, phone, name on any multiple orders, i just used the damn chrome extension but i used it for db x and my order was delivered but not this time. hopefully the 2nd order gets fulfilled, used early link but no bot for that one, copped on tablet.

I also believe the delayed tweet was to catch early birds... Sucks because they were live before the tweet and thats why i failed cause by the time it was tweeted it shoes were in carts or most of them.

Anyways... I think "we" may have figured a way to use the early links without getting cancelled :smile: will test with kobes

so what I read in the Kobe thread is that people were able to search the style code and the link popped up.

I also believe the delayed tweet was to catch early birds... Sucks because they were live before the tweet and thats why i failed cause by the time it was tweeted it shoes were in carts or most of them.

Anyways... I think "we" may have figured a way to use the early links without getting cancelled :smile: will test with kobes

Lol...info on that way??

so what I read in the Kobe thread is that people were able to search the style code and the link popped up.

Nike ****up...

http://t.co/nQqevxqUTu

That was the link tweeted by ValiditySneakers which links to a search page with a code... So yeah it was available before the tweet no wonder i struck out normally be able to land at least 1-2

Does validity tweet the early links all the time?
no. not that i've seen.

I don't think it was a sure-fire thing until it popped up this morning.

It was not the actual correct link, just the style-code search in a twitter-abbreviated link

SMH all these people talking about testing early links when i still cant figure out how to get it/ find it. 
tired.gif

that solves thay

Nike ****up...

http://t.co/nQqevxqUTu

That was the link tweeted by ValiditySneakers which links to a search page with a code... So yeah it was available before the tweet no wonder i struck out normally be able to land at least 1-2

that solves that.

early link are not to blame - a tlo with a searchable product code.

i wonder if they will cancel those orders

no. not that i've seen.

I don't think it was a sure-fire thing until it popped up this morning.

It was not the actual correct link, just the style-code search in a twitter-abbreviated link

Damn damn damn wtf...I gotta figure this **** out.

So that link he tweeted didn't even work?

"we" not as in the thread, "we?"

don't get locobanned

Lol naw i said "we" because theres another NTer involved... Local dude that we talk all the time :smile:

It's his idea pretty much but indeed todays release was accesible via search before the tweet.

I heard someone already got megged

Damn damn damn wtf...I gotta figure this **** out.

So that link he tweeted didn't even work?
It was a Screw up on Nikes Side, usually TLO links are not searchable, in this case it was and people took advantage. Like stated previously maybe Nike did this intentionally to get people. 

This isn't about the ES early link stuff but, I have a simple chrome extension bot. The problem with it is that when went on the nikestore twitter page this morning at around 7:58, instead of refreshing the page for the WTK's, it automatically clicks on the release reminder for them. Is there any way to avoid this? When I went for the DB foams, it clicked on the picture of the foams which was released with the link in the same tweet, it seems as if I may have fixed that problem though. Any help would be fantastic, thanks.

Also, if most of the people that successfully added the WTKs to cart with the early link got megged, there obviously has to be some sort of a restock coming. Is there anyway to foresee/estimate the time of the restock or at least get an idea of when it might be coming?

that solves thay
that solves that.

early link are not to blame - a tlo with a searchable product code.

i wonder if they will cancel those orders
same thing happened on NikeStoreEurope... guess it was a company wide eff-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom