The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

you damn near have to have a degree in computer science to do this ****.
Not even close! 

Zuckerberg taught himself Code, and Created Facebook. 

Its all about using resources and reading! If you don't have patience to read, through this thread then you will never write a successful Bot. In all honestly if your just now trying to learn, your going to be light years behind the guys that already got a head start. 

I'm sorry but idk anything about these bots I'm just tired of missing releases on shoes I want to just wear. I guess thats too much to ask. what would be the best way of obtaining a not a good that works.. I dont mind paying for it just tired and frustrated.. Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm just limited in time and it seems like this will be really difficult

Last edited:
I'm sorry but idk anything about these bots I'm just tired of missing releases on shoes I want to just wear. I guess thats too much to ask. what would be the best way of obtaining a not a good that works.. I dont mind paying for it just tired and frustrated.. Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm just limited in time and it seems like this will be really difficult
This.

Seen there is a way to increase ping/latency on a mac, would that make a difference or no?

thanks for the code academy link.. i'll dive in this weekend, this WTK release really triggered something in me, instead of complaining it's time to do something about it

i think a few, maybe, know how to use them without getting caught.

Nah it had to be an abundance of people. My internet speed is as fast as it gets combine with the bot everything should be an easy cop. I didn't even stand a chance this time...something was very fishy about this release I just hope I figure out what to do different before tommorow

...I have a lot of guesses.

But it'd be useless without the links.

Does anyone think today's delay in the tweet was purposeful on Nike's part in order to help pick out the early birds?

i think a few, maybe, know how to use them without getting caught.

Nah it had to be an abundance of people. My internet speed is as fast as it gets combine with the bot everything should be an easy cop. I didn't even stand a chance this time...something was very fishy about this release I just hope I figure out what to do different before tommorow

my comment was on people using early links and not getting caught.

people can use early links and checkout i'm sure, they might have orders canceled after the fact.   it's trying to determine how many are using and not being caught and why not.  I'm sure there is a pattern that will be figured out... just like the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom